CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

So with that bullshit statement you seem to be calling me a liar,, Cuz if that is the case FUCK YOU !!

Maybe smoking less dope and paying attention to detail might have help in that situation...

So you"re ok with it being dangerous???  What if someone that didn't know cars won that dangerous piece of shit?? 

And I too want to help out with Canby ,,,IF they accommodate my every request and it doesn't inconvenience me in any way..

First of all, this thread is about Canby 2016 and we are are discussing the future of the show and how we can help. If you and Rick would like to rehash 2015, there is a thread about it.

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You read and liked Raphs post about last year on the last page,,,,,,,,,,,, sooo you are perfectly A OK with rehashing some bullshit from last year as long as it is in your  favor,,,,,,,,,,, so again FUCK YOU and your dangerous workmanship.

• Like 1

First of all, this thread is about Canby 2016 and we are are discussing the future of the show and how we can help. If you and Rick would like to rehash 2015, there is a thread about it.

You should stop reading things into what I say, I did not start rehashing last year. Someone else started stirring that pot. I only suggested that Datsloco' could possibly take over the Canby meet(in the future)

You should stop reading things into what I say, I did not start rehashing last year. Someone else started stirring that pot. I only suggested that Datsloco' could possibly take over the Canby meet(in the future)

that was pointed at nanners rick. I'm hoping Mike will come along and clean the thread at some point

Ok that violent of a response was caused by nanners being a dick. You were included because of your comment on the previous page and your involvement in the whole thing.

So, if you are honest and truthful about what you say then you are a dick, and my comment on the previous page had nothing to do with this

At the last DNW meeting did they share idea's or direction on where they would like to take the group? What criteria have they supplied to campaign for president? 

Or is this more of a board meeting type vote where a small group just picks someone based on past involvement and current status in the organization?

• Like 2

I worked on that fucking thing AFTER it was delivered ... Seriously who leaves the WHOLE steering system FINGER FUCKING TIGHT ???? WHO ??? YOU??

tumblr_inline_npue6yZWBm1sw6y7w_500.gif

Nah man, the tires got aired up; a huge indicator that I wasn't involved.

• Like 2

So, if you are honest and truthful about what you say then you are a dick, and my comment on the previous page had nothing to do with this

it's not a matter of what you say but how you say it. Your comment may not be involved in this current comment but it was a comment and being suck got combined into the conversation at hand from what I see. I'm not trying to argue or say any one person is wrong or right in this, just giving outside opinion on what's going on.

Read the title of this thread. We're moving forward not back. Only thing I care about or want to see are posts regarding next summer's Canby 16 car show. Keep in mind that at some point it's easier for me to place people under mod review than clean up the shit..

• Like 1

You read and liked Raphs post about last year on the last page,,,,,,,,,,,, sooo you are perfectly A OK with rehashing some bullshit from last year as long as it is in your favor,,,,,,,,,,, so again FUCK YOU and your dangerous workmanship.

You liked it, too. Don't lie.

• Like 1

dude I don't even know what you own, if you have a truck I have at least one set in my garage that will get you there and back. Maybe....

If you look to the left of the screen, under the picture of Sampson in curlers, there is a long(but not exhaustive) list of some of the vehicles I own. I can make up an additional wish list if you're feeling particularly generous this holiday season.

• Like 1

No, maybe they could just build a Datsun and raffle it off as a fundraiser for DNW. SURELY someone appreciative would end up with the fruit of many members' labor and donated parts. :)

55A4F5B0-D213-44AA-AAD9-D7C7D7CF5F1F_zps

07076BB3-6067-4DF2-93C6-FED60C64BC25_zps

I worked on that fucking thing AFTER it was delivered ...  Seriously who leaves the WHOLE steering system FINGER FUCKING TIGHT ????  WHO ???  YOU??

and i can say with a straight face .. it still has issues .... and i dont care... if it was left loose before ....well now the steering is far too tight ... fucking wheel stays where ever u turn it at what ever speed..... but thats ok i will fix it and love it accordingly... lots of people did work and its all appreciated whether done right or wrong ... quit the fucking whining...... the shit you and rick did had to be changed too its all good rehashing shit aint gonna solve shit .... and besides lets just keep it real...neither rick nor you were gonna fit behind the wheel .... and so what .. enjoy life ... you bucked 510s cause to many chumps owned them and now your into 411s like a purest .... we all have different tastes...... the candy raffle truck will be at candy with things i like done to it ... if you don't like it i don't care ... i build things for me not pats on the back and approval ....fucking lighten up .... its like that visit to help rick wore off on you and your all worked up over nothing ... if you want you can come undo the steering fix you did ... cause i m pretty sure id rather have loose steering then cruise control on my turning radius 

and besides the fucking thing has been here a month have u stopped by to check it out or bitch about it and reminisced .... or even stopped by for no reason .... NO .... 

we are supposed to be a car community not a fight club for adult childern ...we all got our licks in on rick and you spoke your mind ...... lets put the past back where it belongs..... 

"Someone else"... Lulz.

I like your style. Backhanded commentary and all.

no shit leave the back handed dick head shit to me .... 

• Like 6