CANBY 2016 CANT WAIT

Ranman72

pac17.jpg

The results are back. Flatcat19,.............................................. you are NOT, related to smoke!

Oh, and as this thread, just like the other ones, has zero content on Canby '16, so....

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The trick was to find a flatcat and ask the people next to them which was really flatcat.

I was with Smoke a lot too.

At one point I had forgotten about the name tag, someone approached me "hello nice to meet you flat cat", good thing Draker was there to bail me out, I had this empty eye contact going towards him, he immediately knew something wasn't right... :lol:

I camped this year. First time going. 

I was actually a little upset with how quiet it was both nights. 

Saturday-naners, Tendril, and myself were the lone Insomniacs looking for some action. 

I will still plan on camping next time I make it out. This time more prepared. 

• Like 1

Canby '16 is fine but as always, they go off track and threaten Insonmiacs. Have yer fun and I'll close them for 6 months.

These are way too early for the Canby '16. We'll revisit them next winter.

• 5 months later...

November meeting was for nominations, the voting will be done in December.   I have been attending the Datsuns NW club meetings since after Canby last year.   As I have said all along, if I was nominated, then voted in, I would do my best, but I really don't feel the need to hold a club president, or Vice president title.   I am just as happy to help out putting on the Canby show without a title.   I have enough on my plate with my part of Datslocos Oregon.   I think the guy that will most likely get elected has some good ideas for Datsuns NW, & also the Canby event .  I'm sure there are plenty of opportunities for other people to help out, so please come to some of their meetings, & volunteer.

• Like 6