SPOTTED sat.

nismopu

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datdoug heading up I-5 north at exit 99 we were in my grey z31 waving at ya like a bunch of dorks, lol! What engine were you hauling in the back of the truck? Looked like a dual cam 6 cylinder of some sort? peace.

Hey that wuz you? You did look like dorks!:blink::fu: Just Kiddin. That wuz a 2.7 BMW 6cyl for my nephews 325. His timing belt broke and one of the valves lodged into his piston:eek:

I dont like haulin German crap around in my Datto but its for family:D

Hey that wuz you? You did look like dorks!:blink::fu: Just Kiddin. That wuz a 2.7 BMW 6cyl for my nephews 325. His timing belt broke and one of the valves lodged into his piston:eek:

I dont like haulin German crap around in my Datto but its for family:D

wouldn't it be a 2.5?....hence 325 3(2.5):mellow:

hahaha I thought we looked like dorks! lol!

nope. the 325e came with a 2.7 liter lower comp. engine than the 325is, or i model. Thats cool you were helping out the fam. The same morning I woke up at 6am to help the fiances brother get his truck back on the road with probly the worst hang over that I can remember.

Does he have anything done to the bimmer? peace.

hahaha I thought we looked like dorks! lol!

nope. the 325e came with a 2.7 liter lower comp. engine than the 325is, or i model. Thats cool you were helping out the fam. The same morning I woke up at 6am to help the fiances brother get his truck back on the road with probly the worst hang over that I can remember.

Does he have anything done to the bimmer? peace.

ahh yes that's right, if i remember correctly you can put a 2.5 head on the 2.7 and make a neat little engine

ahh yes that's right, if i remember correctly you can put a 2.5 head on the 2.7 and make a neat little engine

That is his plan in the long run. The stock 2.7 waas made for fuel efficiency (27mpg):blink: He just needs to get it runnin rite now. The crapper wuz he had all the stuff to change the timing belt but kept putting it off:blink: Meanwhile hes been dumping a bunch of $ into it with suspension stuff, seats, etc. I told him I would paint the German flag on his hood:lol: