Someone save this dime!

Talked a guy that was selling this 510 I don't know his actual price if I had a 510 myself I'd probably buy it for parts anyway here it is.

1972 Datsun 510 2dr rolling shell, no engine or transmission, located in Central Point, Oregon

Guy's name is Zak 541-773-5225

C0D31E7A-761C-4097-A1A7-0FF593076AD9_zpsF679B22A-EE18-4D42-B0BB-2F315950C8B6_zps9492C208-C645-4D73-9295-EBDFA259A183_zps0F39C62F-83B4-4FDC-AA9F-B3AACB6ECDEA_zps7D3DC971-FC59-4F91-A7DD-94DEA4E87C28_zps385BFE64-B30A-4556-9731-F67D7BC10996_zpsC35A7218-6634-4487-802D-B4C084068AF6_zps

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He's got the same steering wheel that I do.

What's he want for the Rx7?

I have no clue I don't know the guy personally my buddy does I believe he drifts cars and I do know he just got that RX-7 its tubed framed in the front I believe it's gonna be a drift car.

I think that's a bit too far for me to drive for a parts car but if someone else from the seattle area saves it I could use the doors and a few other parts. looks like all the glass is good on that thing. that almost makes it worth it right there. actually if someone else needs stuff and wants to split the trip heck I might just do it!

If I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now I'd snag it.....if cheap enuff I still might. Let us all knoe a $$$ amount if and when possible. Doesn't seem like it's parts-car material......part out rusty-totalled-4doors. Looks like one that should B saved!! Every day there are fewer and fewer left worth saving!

Heck I would, but I am running out of room and my wife says, "you can't save em all!" Somebody should definitely pick her up. Hobbs-the-cat, any taker here??

I tell myself all the time "I can't save em all"..........@ least not till I win the POWERBALL lotto.

• Like 1

If I didn't have so many irons in the fire right now I'd snag it.....if cheap enuff I still might. Let us all knoe a $$$ amount if and when possible. Doesn't seem like it's parts-car material......part out rusty-totalled-4doors. Looks like one that should B saved!! Every day there are fewer and fewer left worth saving!

I tell myself all the time "I can't save em all"..........@ least not till I win the POWERBALL lotto.

With ya there, but the only powerball I play is the one that cleans my rims!!! Too cheap to give more money to the state.

• Like 1

I don't gamble......play a 3 spot keno 1x every six months maybe. YES! State very greedy.......government forgets they are there to serve us not sustain their bureaucracy. We neel less law not NEW law.

With ya there, but the only powerball I play is the one that cleans my rims!!! Too cheap to give more money to the state.

Yes this is true. When I turned over my 2 door 510 shell, the lady looked it up in their crazy old car book of prices and said the range was from 2K to 15K and that she had to charge me 9.8% of the lowest price to title it in WA. That was until I furnished a piece of paper that said it was not a complete car and needed work. Therefore, the price dropped to $80! So, most people use these price guides to try and get top dollars! The problem is, they don't know how much time and searching it take to complete these cars to the 10K mark. Discovery channel will complete a car in 45 minutes and make it look easy. Hopefully, one can talk cents into a guy and get it for what it's really worth. Two cents left on the table.  :w00t:

• Like 1