Vinyl carpeting for 65 320

320waco

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess nobody knows...

I have never seen aything for sale. 320's aren't exactly common so finding parts for them is very hard, especially interior parts or trim pieces. I do know the 320 had a rubber floor mat as stock. If you could find one of those, that would be the ticket.

JC Whitney sells generic vinyl floor matting in rolls, but cutting it and getting it to fit properly takes a lot of time, and the result is usually less than stellar. A heat gun is needed to get it to form to all the nooks and crannies and if you overheat it just slightly, it gets a gloss to it that really stands out.

I would like to do this myself eventually, too.  I'm thinking that you could just buy any generic floor covering for a truck with a transmission hump, and then cut it down to size.  Nothing you get is going to be smaller than a 320.  Just comparing transmission hump sizes to commonly available trucks might help, though.

• 1 year later...

Yep I get it -

since I have been looking for parts and answers on the L320 I have had for 30 years,

and the NL320 I have had for 12 years

I will be happy to revive a post for the archives if someone can be helped :)

I read through old posts scouring for info or people to contact for help.