Nissan Jam 2105

mrbigtanker

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed a sweet fram on your engine.

If your engine doesn't idle high enough, your oil pressure will fall. Fix the idle and that leak, and I think you'll be fine. Stop running it with low oil pressure, though. That will kill it.

Watch the video again and listen to what I said.

Nelson.. Where were hiding I never saw your ass yesterday.

we were there from 10:15 to 12:30 we looked for you. ended up leaving due to cops something about a bunch of show attendees parked illegaly found out later that you were at buffalo wild wings sorry we missed you

we were there from 10:15 to 12:30 we looked for you. ended up leaving due to cops something about a bunch of show attendees parked illegaly found out later that you were at buffalo wild wings sorry we missed you

yeah a guy from work was one of those lol he said there was a tow truck going around they need to start doing this events in bigger locations the same thing happened in the JCCS show It tuck me 1HR whit my son and nephew to go thru a maze of cars in the parking just to get to the end and tell you that the parking is full really! and it was verily 11am.