Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm certain the the Dodge viper had more than 200hp stock, I don't think you'll need a supercharger to acheave your goal. :lol:

Ha Ha nice! I would be shooting for a nice and chill 650ish.  

If MrBigTucker makes me a good offer for just the motor, i'll keep the 510 and swap it with something really fun. 

• Like 1

MBT,

We met at West Covina car show, I have a few q's for you.

Can I get a front rotor with 5 lug on that conversion I'm running on the front. 5x4.5"

Also went to step side, and I have no use for that wide body bed I have. Text me 626-241-5064 bory

• Like 1

MBT,

We met at West Covina car show, I have a few q's for you.

Can I get a front rotor with 5 lug on that conversion I'm running on the front. 5x4.5"

Also went to step side, and I have no use for that wide body bed I have. Text me 626-241-5064 bory

Yes you can get the 5 lug but will have to get you in contact with Juan.

I'm debating on if I should should paint the underside of my hood black, or try to find a yellow rattle can that is close. I feel like a black hood will make things too black. I feel that a lighter color would reflect more light into the bay.

If you paint it black don't you that bed liner. I so regret now. If I was leaving the truck as is not painting it fine but if the future holds in me painting the whole truck then just makes for a pain in the ass to get rid of. Sand blast and all extr work I don't want to do

If you paint it black don't you that bed liner. I so regret now. If I was leaving the truck as is not painting it fine but if the future holds in me painting the whole truck then just makes for a pain in the ass to get rid of. Sand blast and all extr work I don't want to do

I used trunk spatter paint in the bay then clear coated it. It would come off easy if I wanted it to. I used herculiner in the wheel wells, and that is serious shit. I don't think a chisel would touch that stuff.

You have a style tanker, and it's good. Those clamps look good, but if they tend to leak I can't imagine it's worth it. Steam into the fan means tons of cleanup in the bay. But they are sharp!!! I was gonna ask about em but, nah. Paint looks tight! I'm glad you stayed away from the hood strut mounts. Did you clear-coat your exhaust mani? If so, no problem. Unless you run the engine.

• Like 2

You have a style tanker, and it's good. Those clamps look good, but if they tend to leak I can't imagine it's worth it. Steam into the fan means tons of cleanup in the bay. But they are sharp!!! I was gonna ask about em but, nah. Paint looks tight! I'm glad you stayed away from the hood strut mounts. Did you clear-coat your exhaust mani? If so, no problem. Unless you run the engine.

Hawaiian I used the clamps on my first pile of shit 2.3 in the truck with no problems.

No need for struts the factory one works perfect.

And the manifold is ceramic coated so it's all good. Li dat..

• Like 1

IMG_3627_zpsmcnj0eic.jpgIMG_3628_zps878whmhc.jpgIMG_3629_zpsljicdgid.jpgIMG_3634_zpsrskbvshj.jpg

Came out pretty good for a 4 hour job from start to sprayed.

I wish my hood looked that good underneath. I also wished they made a replacement support for the front of the hood. They all tend to rust or be rusted around here if you could even find one theses days. Looks Great!

• Like 2

IMG_3638_zpsmlqjzo3u.jpg

Made the radiator hoses look better, sleeved them and nicer clamps. And yes i heard they can leak, the secret is don't over tighten them.

Looks great man. Hope you plan on some nicer hardware for the thermostat housing and intake manifold (I know you like small details)

• Like 2