Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mele for sure.

I agree with the wire routing around the front. The valve cover is too perfect to cover. I just think the solid block of billet aluminum looks out of place. I've been struggling with mine as well, so I'm not able to offer a better solution.

I hope Santa brings you Datsun goodies.

Mele for sure.

I agree with the wire routing around the front. The valve cover is too perfect to cover. I just think the solid block of billet aluminum looks out of place. I've been struggling with mine as well, so I'm not able to offer a better solution.

I hope Santa brings you Datsun goodies.

I see what your saying,could make a double stacked one to make it tighter to the head. I will ask Juan about that throw the idea at him.

Ray.

The catch can looks great, But your going to need to drain that thing. It's mounted to low and the hose should be on top not on the bottom.

If you get any oil blow by it's just going to fill up that hose.

• Like 1

Ray.

The catch can looks great, But your going to need to drain that thing. It's mounted to low and the hose should be on top not on the bottom.

If you get any oil blow by it's just going to fill up that hose.

Yeah all the blow by he's going to get driving it on and off a trailer....

• Like 2

Ray.The catch can looks great, But your going to need to drain that thing. It's mounted to low and the hose should be on top not on the bottom.If you get any oil blow by it's just going to fill up that hose.

The oil in the head will slosh back into the hose with all that torque

jk cars that don't drive don't need oil or catch cans :rofl:

• Like 2

Brandon.

You still lookin to sell your motor?

Honestly I want to sell the whole car and I might put it on BAT Action or EBAY. I have it running great but it really needs something like fuel injection or 50mm carbs to get optimum performance. it made 179whp on the Rebello Dyno with the 40mm Makuni Solex's I have on it now but i'm running them without a choke and they are gutted so it loads up at idle. I want to keep it and continue my quest for 200whp but with my new child i just dont have time anymore to keep tweeking it. I think I'll get something like a 98 Dodge Viper (last year with forged internals) and Supercharge it.       

• Like 1

Hey tanker, just saw this pic in an old thread and it made me think of your engine bay. He has a similar spark plug wire holder as you, with a nice treatment on it. 20140313_183105_zps2850bff6.jpg

Yeah thanks are guy Juan makes them and he anodized them with engravings but I just wanted a non polish raw look. Maybe polish or I might ask him to make a new one that is doubled so it does not hang out so much.