Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what little I know about you it seems like you do things the right way. I concur with everyone else and would remove the bushings, re-powdercoat and replace. If you're anything like me you are going to be thinking about them every time you hear a little clunk in the front suspension (if you don't replace them). Just do it and don't worry about what any of us think. No need to even post an update on them. You'll be happier in the long run. 

• Like 1

I made some tooling so they can push right out and back in easily with most any hydraulic press.  You can borrow them if you need them.  No need to cut them and hack them out.  If you want to make the drive to San Diego, we can make a 10 minute job of it.

• Like 2

They could be R&R'd without damaging the PC.  You don't have to burn out the bushings..

no the powder bridges the gap ... those low rent places do bs prep work ... it will fuck up the powder even with out fire ... u my friend would be sent back home to remove those bushing if u came to my shop ... 

• Like 2

no the powder bridges the gap ... those low rent places do bs prep work ... it will fuck up the powder even with out fire ... u my friend would be sent back home to remove those bushing if u came to my shop ...

Jrock don't sling shit at the shop I use remember what you said before about talking about your shop or other powder coaters right. I said before the guy is my friend and slips me in when he has a chance. They know what there doing I just have them do it.

• Like 1

im not slinging shit ... its facts ... sorry..... wham and bam shops cut corners which they did u a disserivce by coating that ... most shops would call u if they cared.... 

Dont be sorry just remember those are your words,Thats what you said. And again he would just do them for free, besides there going under the car I mean really no one is really going to see it. And now I am going to put them on just to see how long they will last.lol