Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No problem when they get here they get here.. Did you find any cool stuff for me..lol

I found some stuff but nothing you need/want. I will be going to another show this weekend with over 200 vendors slanging old parts so I'll keep you posted. My phone way out if control last weekend when I went up to Tokyo, spent about 2k on stuff people wanted and all them cheap bastards stop replying or canceled After I already paid for the items. Enough about that crap. I'll be searching for myself, you and one other buddy everyone else can suck eggs :)

• Like 2

I found some stuff but nothing you need/want. I will be going to another show this weekend with over 200 vendors slanging old parts so I'll keep you posted. My phone way out if control last weekend when I went up to Tokyo, spent about 2k on stuff people wanted and all them cheap bastards stop replying or canceled After I already paid for the items. Enough about that crap. I'll be searching for myself, you and one other buddy everyone else can suck eggs :)

Right on you know I'm good for it.. And i am good on the Watts got some coming to me soon. Actually 2 sets i can have but 1 set is to wide, so I guess I need to find a Hako.lol

IMG_1849_zps2954bc94.jpgIMG_1840_zpsd7ce431e.jpg

The back is all cleaned up. Still got those rare trim plates i got to put on, and before any one says anything I got a deal on them and they were already hacked up so I am going to make a attempt to make them work and look clean. There was holes in it because it was mounted on a 72 with the plate lights so damage was done.me and darted is looking at doing something first with them.

• Like 8

damn that shit is clean as hell i must admit

so we got a j-land "hook up" now lol?

someone wanna go half on a container lol?

Big, as long as you are not a window shopper or pre Madonna datsun builder Pele forbid you are a combination then yeah I can be a "J land" connect haha I got space for a container too :)

• Like 1

you fucker.lol

Haha we all know atleast one or three of these kinds of folks gets wheels, lowers it and becomes a datsun god, sometime complaining about how others spend their own money :) then Say stuff like IF they had the money this is what I would do lol

• Like 1

So you ended up with that garnish after all :)

What Garnish Joel, the rear deluxe one on the rear hatch? If so then yes but its been some what damaged, it was mounted on a 71-72 model so  they put more holes in it. Darted might be able to do something we will see.  And that wagon came out awesome bro great work man.