Mr Big Tanker's watermelon wagon.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does any one know if the instrument cluster is pre wired for the tachometer.

There is such thing as a tach harness. It plugs into the loom on the passenger side where the wires come through the firewall. I think it was also used as wiring for AC since it had so many other wires. My car has one, and I did have another, but I traded it. If you have the later three wire one, it should be pretty easy to wire up.

Re. Tach. harness ,I have a factory one to copy here ! for anyone that needs one here in So Cal , runs to coil and back , also for some not sure if all have this , unwrap blue electric tape behind tach in harness for night light plugs for stock tach. maybe tach wireing ? also but would need other connections , I still have white needle in my car ,not hooked up for five years since will not work with Fi. motor , it has rev limiter anyway (I need to install a modern tach ) , maybe I can post pic of harness.

Me big. Your such a douche bag. !

Look who's here oldassman, now what your going to act up here to,ok..So this guy old as an boys and girls is selling this so called bitchin 510. The story behind this is I PM on eBay asking very nicely what the lowest he will go on the car because it looks good and I thought by that scratch the first wagon I was doing call it a day. Keep I'm mind I don't know him he does not me. So I get this wise ass reply from him, so I reply telling him he does not have to be shitty about it and then I get another reply that I should learn what it costs to build a Datsun. So we end up going back and forth and his green 5 has gone from I think 21000.00 to now it's at I think 14000 and 15000 what ever the point is I was actually going to buy it and he is a prick..so this post he just did is because of me, why I gave him shit about how low the car is going more and more when I would of just bought it in the first place.. Green 2 door 510 we nothing special on it and he wanted 21000.00. I don't know maybe Jay Leno drove it he does live in Burbank. So thats it I just I post this because now I'm sure he will be here to start the tuff guy bullshit..

• Like 1

Look who's here oldassman, now what your going to act up here to,ok..So this guy old as an boys and girls is selling this so called bitchin 510. The story behind this is I PM on eBay asking very nicely what the lowest he will go on the car because it looks good and I thought by that scratch the first wagon I was doing call it a day. Keep I'm mind I don't know him he does not me. So I get this wise ass reply from him, so I reply telling him he does not have to be shitty about it and then I get another reply that I should learn what it costs to build a Datsun. So we end up going back and forth and his green 5 has gone from I think 21000.00 to now it's at I think 14000 and 15000 what ever the point is I was actually going to buy it and he is a prick..so this post he just did is because of me, why I gave him shit about how low the car is going more and more when I would of just bought it in the first place.. Green 2 door 510 we nothing special on it and he wanted 21000.00. I don't know maybe Jay Leno drove it he does live in Burbank. So thats it I just I post this because now I'm sure he will be here to start the tuff guy bullshit..

He sounds like a brokeass bitter old man and the datsun is all he has for retirement funds so he wants to rape the market.

• Like 1