Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, tr8er said:

Why?...

Because this ?

5 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Need to start build on other engine. No power against the truck now. FJ20? Hmmm

Seeing how much Mr. Bigtanker spent on his truck, I thought a tiny 214lb 3.0L flat plain crank DOHC V8 spinning 11,000rpm and making 450 NA hp might be an interesting alternative to the afore mentioned "FJ20". Granted, a totally unrealistic pipe dream alternative, but an alternative all the same.

If there's one thing I'm really good at, it's finding ways to spend other people's money. It's a gift.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, paradime said:

Because this ?

Seeing how much Mr. Bigtanker spent on his truck, I thought a tiny 214lb 3.0L flat plain crank DOHC V8 spinning 11,000rpm and making 450 NA hp might be an interesting alternative to the afore mentioned "FJ20". Granted, a totally unrealistic pipe dream alternative, but an alternative all the same.

If there's one thing I'm really good at, it's finding ways to spend other people's money. It's a gift.

me and you are the same. At work i have made people or i have made 475,000.00 in sales with cars and bikes and stuff. They all stay away from me.lol

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Where can i get one.

Hartley Enterprises Maxi H1 click the link . 

http://www.h1v8.com/f/H1_MAXI_V8_design_specs.PDF

The vid I posted was just to show it can be done. That was lulling it down the strip at about 6-7000 rpm. Here's what full throated WFO Sounds like. Not that I'm trying to influence your decision, just trying to inform... ?

Edited by paradime
  • Haha 1
On 9/26/2018 at 9:03 PM, mrbigtanker said:

Need to start build on other engine. No power against the truck now. FJ20? Hmmm

When your through with the new engine send me your old one I think I’m gonna need it for my Goon. I think mines gone down hill. 

Edited by edekalil
  • Like 1
On 9/28/2018 at 9:52 AM, mrbigtanker said:

30835992188_fc3f50a307_k.jpgUntitled by raymond medeiros, on Flickr

Seats I want from Bride in red of course. But fuck there 1800.00 each.

Nice seat but Holy WTF, $1,800 for bucket seats? Are they made from 100% virgin unicorn leather? Sparco makes a $3,200 seat... Obviously rich people's money is worth a lot less than mine, because I can get ass clamping racing seats for $320 with my money. Must be some kind of alternate exchange rate or maybe they just need to feel their getting their money's worth.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Nice seat but Holy WTF, $1,800 for bucket seats? Are they made from 100% virgin unicorn leather? Sparco makes a $3,200 seat... Obviously rich people's money is worth a lot less than mine, because I can get ass clamping racing seats for $320 with my money. Must be some kind of alternate exchange rate or maybe they just need to feel their getting their money's worth.

So they are made out of a very expensive protein leather but yes thats why i don't own any. I am poor.hahahaha

• Like 1