Nateee's 1973 610 SSS Coupe

Hi everyone, I am new to this forum,

My new project is a 1973 Datsun 180B SSS coupe

image_zpsukl7c8jg.jpg

image%208_zpsoump1co2.jpg

image%205_zpsyakif3ez.jpgimage%203_zps4svzehlq.jpgimage%204_zpsywortwav.jpgimage%202_zpsrpddm0f3.jpgimage%2014_zpsvoxsqdma.jpg

I am the 3rd owner, last owner had it for 10 years, started to strip it down but then moved interstate so needed it gone, sadly for him but not for me :)

Is 100% complete, not currently running, but before being stripped down it was driven into the garage so im sure if i really wanted to get it started it wouldnt take much! Has all trims, panels, badges, bumpers, interior and decals etc Even came with a 5 speed dogleg manual gearbox which i will put in.

My plans are to keep stripping it back to just a rolling shell, get panel work done to remove rust and get it straight, then paint a nice white.

Hoping to put on some JDM Bluebird-U parts ie badges, steering wheel and rear lights, will also get working rear quarter indicators as well as the AU models had "dummy" ones fitted...

So if anyone has any of the above mentioned JDM parts or others you think I might be interested in for sale, send me a PM

Keen to hear peoples thoughts on the car and also get any advice and tips as well through my project build

Will continue to post and update everyone as much as I can with my build

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just passed up a couple bluebird u badges last weekend. I'm attending another big show this weekend I can keep an eye out if you are serious. Btw do you have plans for that steering wheel? Is it the plastic one? Tomorrow is a big day so I will try and get some sleep. Let me know about the badges and possibly lights