JCCS 2015

Dirttrack510

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You get your money back guys. They don't just keep it. 2-3 weeks before the show you will get a acceptance letter,if not you get a refund.

That is one thing they are doing wrong, it would suck to be told know you aren't aloud in the show after you paid for your hotel room. I don't see why they would wait at all on letting people know if they are in or not?
  • Like 1

That is one thing they are doing wrong, it would suck to be told know you aren't aloud in the show after you paid for your hotel room. I don't see why they would wait at all on letting people know if they are in or not?

So I take it your not going then.. Send them email and let them know, why is the sky always falling this ain't chicken little. Let them know the situation and see what happens. I am more then sure they will accommodate you.

• Like 1

So I take it your not going then.. Send them email and let them know, why is the sky always falling this ain't chicken little. Let them know the situation and see what happens. I am more then sure they will accommodate you.

Sent them an email Wednesday with pics for per approval before paying and they got back to me yesterday saying my cars not eligible :'(

WOW!!!!!!

I can't believe they are even going to allow Mr Big's shit in. It's dented with holes and shit. And the wagon doesn't even have a freakin motor in it. WTF????

• Like 3

WOW!!!!!!

I can't believe they are even going to allow Mr Big's shit in. It's dented with holes and shit. And the wagon doesn't even have a freakin motor in it. WTF????

No engine is 300lbs less to have to push through the grass. See? It's not that bad!

^^^^^ It's not funny. I had to do that last year. Car was running like shit. So I put it on a trailer. Nice thing was I got to ride home with AC...

^^^^^ It's not funny. I had to do that last year. Car was running like shit. So I put it on a trailer. Nice thing was I got to ride home with AC...

But you were in the show John and not in the parking lot, even if you didn't drive it your car was killer.
  • Like 1

a trailer queen  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

• Like 1

Yah, the drive home for me last year was a bit.....warm.  Not to mention the traffic sucked on 710 with all the damn trucks leaving the port.

I registered the first day at midnight and already paid for my hotel! I think my Datsun 620 is too straight for them to not let it in the show. Lol I might drive my Hudson if they don't let me in the show.
  • Like 1