Datsloco's 11th Annual Carshow/Swapmeet May 16,2015

Datsloco

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still a punk ass bitch I see.you turn your head like you dont see or here me when I try to say whats up to you and do the same to my girl but yet can talk some shit on here where you are safe.stay the fuck out of it if you wana talk more talk to me in person n dont reply to this im done I hope

I said hello back. I just dont see a point of talking to someone who dislikes me. Nor pretend to make it seem like its all ok.

No need to get worked up. It was only a joke. You guys can dish out 1000's of jokes. Litterally. A full days worth of jokes. Honda this slow that doesnt know how to this and that. Beat up truck and what not. I said 1. "1" joke. And you get offended. If youre going to dish out jokes make sure youre ready to recieve them. Im pretty sure everyone on this thread knows how much you guys joked around with me. Like i told you all dont get mad when i dish it back at you guys. It wasnt meant to offend you. But it pisses you off. I apologize. Ill make sure not to joke around again. Just make sure if im ever at a meet when everyone else is joking around. Dont jump on the band wagon and try to joke around unless youre ready to take a joke back.

Awesome pics man thanks for snapping one of my maxima hehehe oh and thanks for the sticker!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:  Nice photos!

I had a great time got to see lots of cool stuff and meet awesome people!  My first Datslocos Swap Meet! 

Thanks Geno and all the Datslocos for an incredible event :D

Same old thing.......

Great peeps and an awesome turnout... :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Sweet oics Dattokai!! B)

.......I didn't take many and forgot my cam at home......I'll post a few tomorrow....

VV...........what he said.......

Thanks! Really cool finally seeing an Oregon Loco and your blue flared 510. Always saw photos of it and saw it in real life and got some nice photos of it. Also enjoy seeing Busta Nut's 510, love the way it sits.

• Like 1

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Nice photos!

I had a great time got to see lots of cool stuff and meet awesome people! My first Datslocos Swap Meet!

Thanks Geno and all the Datslocos for an incredible event :D

Anytime buddy thanks for coming out. Might do another one this year

Big thanks to gino and the datsloco crew. My wife and i had a great time. Looking forward to seeing all of you again at the next meet.

A big thanks to you too buddy you a loco as well. We all familia in my eyes. See you guys soon. Take care