Datsloco's 11th Annual Carshow/Swapmeet May 16,2015

Datsloco

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Made home a little while ago man it was hella of a show, sucks that I got there later than I wanted but glad I went! It was nice meeting all the locos very welcoming, thanks for the food and drinks! Next time we need more Oregon locos to roll threw!

• Like 5

great show Geno and a big thanks to everyone who makes this happen 

thanks to all the buyers and people bringing there Datsuns out to the show 

Cant wait till the next one 

• Like 3

Wanted to say Thank you to all the vendors and all the people that brought their cars to the show. All you guys are the ones that make it a show. Also thanks to all the locos that help me make it happen. And another big Thanks to the judges that went out there and did their thing. Great people and Great weather= Awesome time! Thinking about doing another one this year maybe end of september or early october so stay tuned. Thanks again everyone

• Like 8

Made home a little while ago man it was hella of a show, sucks that I got there later than I wanted but glad I went! It was nice meeting all the locos very welcoming, thanks for the food and drinks! Next time we need more Oregon locos to roll threw!

Thanks for makin the long trip i know gas aint free so i really appreciate it. Hardcore Datsun head for sure

Id also like to thank everyone who made a donation to the 521 that Denmarkboy of the Datslocos Oregon guys has donated to be raffled off this year at Canby.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/64634-2015-canby-truck-giveaway/

Frame up restorations funded primarily on donations from fellow Ratsuners

Really great turn out great seein all of the old and new faces. good weather good times damn it was so fun with out janksun there.....

• Like 3

Same old thing.......

Great peeps and an awesome turnout... :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Sweet oics Dattokai!! B)

.......I didn't take many and forgot my cam at home......I'll post a few tomorrow....

VV...........what he said.......

Thanks Geno and all the Datslocos for an incredible event :D

• Like 2