Datsloco's 11th Annual Carshow/Swapmeet May 16,2015

Datsloco

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I could make it down , but I cant take any more days off from building this truck for us to giveaway at canby .  This whole idea was a little loco to start . And it has grown into so much more .. Hard to believe it was only 7 months ago we first talked about this .... and here we are ...almost done .    Now   Dats . . . loco . . !                        hopr you guys have a great time this weekend .. take lots of pics !!

IMAG0698_zpsd7chkqm9.jpg

P.S.  we still need a front bumper .. just passin the word ..  :D

• Like 3

I wish I could make it down , but I cant take any more days off from building this truck for us to giveaway at canby . This whole idea was a little loco to start . And it has grown into so much more .. Hard to believe it was only 7 months ago we first talked about this .... and here we are ...almost done . Now Dats . . . loco . . ! hopr you guys have a great time this weekend .. take lots of pics !!

IMAG0698_zpsd7chkqm9.jpg

P.S. we still need a front bumper .. just passin the word .. :D

I have a few.

• Like 1

Ive got a pair of Weber DCOM 40's I am planning on bringing. 1 is good, the other has one ear broken off that could very likely be repaired by a proficient welder… or maybe even JB weld if thats your thing. I have air horns for em, and two complete rebuild kits, as well as spare bigger needle valves. They are put back together, but not rebuilt yet

Shoot me a PM if your interested. 

Ive also got some stock 510 brake stuff I can bring if someone is interested. Nothing special and in need of some love, but might help to get a project rolling er well stopping.

Might be interested in some American Racing 13x7 Libres or 13x7 Panasports. Will need to test fit em though to make sure they clear.

AA0F5C89-8279-4467-B92B-896393A1F7C0.jpg

6C2BC070-FBF7-4D74-8A20-DDC910CCAD94.jpg

1929DEF9-77F9-4BFF-85B3-D1816B7BC5D9.jpg

If I can insure my maxima on time after work tomorrow and get a trip permit from DMV I'll be able to drive that same night. Unfortunately I can't take the 810 has a terrible exhaust leak from a bad exhaust/intake gasket and my gas mileage sucks on top of that theres a lot of other things that need attention.

1DCF6298-83C1-41C4-B2C6-A001AF6F4A31_zps

If anyone has some coilovers that would work all around for the maxima I'd be happy to buy them!

• Like 1

If I can insure my maxima on time after work tomorrow and get a trip permit from DMV I'll be able to drive that same night. Unfortunately I can't take the 810 has a terrible exhaust leak from a bad exhaust/intake gasket and my gas mileage sucks on top of that theres a lot of other things that need attention.

1DCF6298-83C1-41C4-B2C6-A001AF6F4A31_zps

If anyone has some coilovers that would work all around for the maxima I'd be happy to buy them!

It would be great to see at least one Oregon loco make it down . . .  I want to plan a major Oregon invasion for next year . 

• Like 1

Yeah buoy it's going to be another "BAD ASS ONE" , come on peeps don't miss out. Go n pond your goodies for gas monies to join this event. Bring all your Datsun parts, I'm sure some one is looking for that part you don't need nor want. Come on yall just join us, don't think about it or make up excuses just make it out. You won't regret it.

Thank u Keogh, ill take them both!!! Lol, tendril where are u at tomorrow? Or what do u look like? Or what u driving?

Tightened the diff bolt which was really loose, added oil, and i think i might make it, but need rear ends, just in case, and i have another 521 rearendless