Datsloco's 11th Annual Carshow/Swapmeet May 16,2015

Datsloco

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Should we do trophies again this year guys? Input much appreciated. We will have porta potties again and maybe a kids jumper to keep the lil ones entertained while the grown Folks talk Datsuns.

I think it was half and half of people that liked the trophies and didn't last year. Possibly because the votes were based on the staff's opinion and rather not the audience's. 

I think it was half and half of people that liked the trophies and didn't last year. Possibly because the votes were based on the staff's opinion and rather not the audience's.

I very much disagree, there was a total of five judges, appointed by my Mr.Datsloco him self. Judges were some staff and spectators. If he appointed those very few is because he trust that they are very knowledgeable about Datsuns. He trusted their judgement and at least 3 out of 5 judges had to of voted that particular Datsun for the particular award. Datsloco himself walked and did the final "Thumbs up" and agreed to give that Datsun it's proper recognition. Yes, very very few were kinda anoyed by the way the judging went down, but it is impossible to satisfy every one.

It was not that difficult to judge the cars. The few that were recognized and awarded, were hands down balls out the best ones for their individual category. Just my two cents, I HOPE I get to judge again.

• Like 4