we made a new kind of boat

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Canby graphics is gonna gator skin one of our boats :D. We got hit up by a huge boat paper that want's content to do an artical on us, and we had so many people asking us about the boat, that I couldn't post up except a couple pics on my facebook until 5, we got there at 11. Epic first day, I can't wait for the weekend :)

Day 5, it comes to a close, and we sold alot of boats, made good vender contacts, and through an unrelated disaster, pulled together and stayed the course. I myself heard 3 times today people saying that we had the coolest thing at the show, and 2/3 of them said it was also the coolest paddle boat they had ever seen :D. I still don't see myself as a salesman, we stood by the boat, answered questions about it, and the boat sold itself over and over again. This response in the middle of winter and pouring down rain is everything we hoped for. Back to the shop tomorrow, we've got to build moar boats! :)

Middle of winter with everyone all resolutiony and wanting to become healthier is probably helping lol

Ever dropped $1500 on a new years resolution when it was fitness, and your ass still fit in our lil seat? ...just sayin', that i'm pretty sure that it was because they liked what we did to paddle boarding.

Favorite customers were this couple, tall built white guy, and his foreign wife. He gave me the 3rd degree about the boat while his wife looked angry and unimpressed, he started translating to her, and she softened up, I finished the questions, and he told me that she owns a resort, and they couldn't decide between kayaks or paddle boards for their rental fleet, but needed to be able to lock them up. I showed them the wheels and our through hole for a cable lock, and she sweetened up, took our info, and worked out the preliminary shipping logistics. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I want one! I have always wanted to build micro hydroplanes I think I could see one of these with a decent little motor and a little bit of body work lol. Anything planned in a power sport set up? I can see this business is gonna be pretty damn big in 5 years. Awesome work!