What has your datsun claimed?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Plain and simple what has gone missing (or broken) in your datsun?

My story starts with typical wrenches,sockets, nuts, and bolts (some important ones). But tonight it got really interesting. Me and my buddy were out driving around listening to music on his phone. It came "unplugged" so he started looking around the cab of my 720 king cab and his phone was just straight up missing. Having our doubts and joking around about how theres no way it fell through my shifter hole. I have the typical 720 4x4 center console I just dont have the rubber shift boot as the old one cracked and broke. So 20 minutes go by and we still havnt found his phone so we just laughed and drove to where the music stopped/it came unplugged. Well sure as hell his iPhone was in the middle of the road. The sucker fell out my shift hole atleast thats the best we can come up with. It was random and sadly the iPhone was roached. someone (probably me) ran it over before we found it. The back looked good the screen was shattered. So thay

You can buy a new t case shift boot from your local Nissan dealer. Like 60 bucks. 74964-41W00 is the P/N

• 2 weeks later...

My drill press, a 74 or so Toyota Corolla, it's own radiator, all of my 10mm and 12mm sockets, the framing on my garage door seal, and friend's knees. I've found a badge hiden in the trunk for some testing site clearance, a kitting needle, dress pins, a plastic bear, original Buick skylark seat belts, a lot of rusty nails, black widow spiders in all of my rims, and a bill for tires bought in 99'. Those are the tires that are still on my car.

• 3 weeks later...