What has your datsun claimed?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lost my s4 found the service records for mine from 81-99 in the glove box after drilling out the key hole (who puts a key lock on a glove box anyway?) lost the service records from 2000-2015 (march) found the new service records behind the center console. lost the knob off the shifter. lost my tail lights and nothing else. lost the wireing loom of the front RL light. lost the fuse for the LL and RR lights at night in the pitch black after losing my phone and a dolphin flood torch thing id bought a week before. lost 17 11mm sockets 3 spacer bars, lost 4 10mm sockets. lost an entire socket set. lost a 300$ fencing tool. lost my fencing bolt cutters from 1970 something lost the tensioners my boss had since 1969 when he bought the farm (found them 3 weeks later weged between the tray and the cab. lost the keys under the seat and then found them then lost the keys overseas.

and if your wondering ive only owned the car for 3 months. wouldnt swap it for anything ether 

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one. Maintenance is part of operation, you are the operator...still on you. Did you get those Frisco slippers so your buddy's knees don't hurt?

Excuses are like assholes, everybody has one. Maintenance is part of operation, you are the operator...still on you. Did you get those Frisco slippers so your buddy's knees don't hurt?

No way... blame everything on the PO, always. Never admit anything.  :rofl:

Dolomite...it failed when I got the car.

I've lost multiple 10mm sockets, wrenches, a few extentions, two magnetic grab tools, one rocker cover bolt, my wallet (probably went with the ex), a palm pilot (am I that old...), and two CDs. If you count finances, I've lost $170 from getting screwed over by a ratsun member, $40 from bad parts at Rock Auto, and $80 from a shit radiator job. All of the other parts have worked (so far).

On the flip side, It has also claimed many hours of my life, filling them with great memories with my son. Couldn't ask for much more than that.

Was in a hurry to make it to the bank one day and I inadvertently placed my wallet on the roof of the 510,  wheeled up town at a somewhat breakneck speed, racing through a couple of S curves.

Soon as I pulled in I had a dreaded feeling....oh oh......get out and look on the roof....gone..... :frantics:

Glance towards the back of the car.......and there it is, sitting right on the edge of the trunk ready to fall off.

Amazed it was still there I checked the wallet.........................all of the fifties are missing.....8 of them...... :o

Immediately retraced my route.....nary a bill to be seen.

Must of been a sight.......this white 510 spraying pink fifties all over the road.

One good thing though....all the twenties in the wallet were spared....go figure.

• Like 1