What has your datsun claimed?

Plain and simple what has gone missing (or broken) in your datsun?

My story starts with typical wrenches,sockets, nuts, and bolts (some important ones). But tonight it got really interesting. Me and my buddy were out driving around listening to music on his phone. It came "unplugged" so he started looking around the cab of my 720 king cab and his phone was just straight up missing. Having our doubts and joking around about how theres no way it fell through my shifter hole. I have the typical 720 4x4 center console I just dont have the rubber shift boot as the old one cracked and broke. So 20 minutes go by and we still havnt found his phone so we just laughed and drove to where the music stopped/it came unplugged. Well sure as hell his iPhone was in the middle of the road. The sucker fell out my shift hole atleast thats the best we can come up with. It was random and sadly the iPhone was roached. someone (probably me) ran it over before we found it. The back looked good the screen was shattered. So thay

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine had a 720 that would devour every 10mm socket within a five-mile radius of it. Whenever he was working on it and had to use a 10mm socket, he knew it was as good as gone.

That's what locking extensions are for.

• Like 1

All my cash.

All my garage space.

All the space in 2 storage units.

All my spare time.

But yet I still have a wife.

We are working on that.

Kidding, she is a keeper.

• Like 5

I forgot to mention my old roommates jacuzzi, I was fucked up and working on the carb, forgot I left it in gear, throttle linkage was stuck open when I leaned in the window to start the engine. Damn thing took off with me dangling from the window and plowed the spa before I could shut it down, roommate was pissed but I'd told him to get that fucking VD bucket out of my car port too many times. The fucktub was annihilated but the 510 was untouched...cuz Datsun.

• Like 4

fucktub

Every time I go in a jacuzzi I try not to think about its history. Ejaculicacuzzi?

I haven't lost anything off the car that mattered. I lost a drilled out Solex lock in the trunk lock hole to keep people from fingering my hole; I knew exactly where it fell out, I went back, saw it in the street, didn't give a shit and kept driving; and I lost an end cap from the bike rail on my roof rack. I heard a clunk on the rear window while on the freeway one day, didn't think anything of it, realized what it was later. Oops.

• Like 1