neat looking 620 w/ 2006 rx8 motor!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and if you're going to do fender mirrors, do it right. Those $20 Autozone specials meant for doors do not look good out there.

Nice clean paint though.

I agree about the mirrors. I almost did that with mine....:eek: The truck looks nice, and I bet it is fast!

definitely need to see some more pics. 13,000 is pretty harsh for a truck that is incomplete and needs a paintjob becuase of holes left in the fenders. sounds pretty sweet from the description but im just not seeing it

Those are for the Datsun emblems ;)

Actually fender mirrors work great... but only when they're the size of elephant ears, which detracts from the looks.

Of course, I've got monster swing mirrors on most of my trucks (except the 4X4 which has cheap breakaway plastic things) because I'm a function-over-form kinda person.

I dont like it, they should have done all that stuff to a mazda. I believe you should keep the same brand of car parts with that same brand of car or truck. Its the same as putting a 350 in a Z, its not a datsun anymore after that its a frankenstein car.

I dont like it, they should have done all that stuff to a mazda. I believe you should keep the same brand of car parts with that same brand of car or truck. Its the same as putting a 350 in a Z, its not a datsun anymore after that its a frankenstein car.

Clearly doing this to a 620 was cheaper than finding and buying a REPU in the eyes of the owner. :rolleyes:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.