BLUEBIRDSSS

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RAIN OR SHINE!! No rain for tomorrow.

forcast looks good NO RAIN 

Fuck u guy worked my ass off til I was delirious in the Bay Area fucking hate that area.

worked there for 18 months 

marin area not what you expect for the bay area 

more like el dorado hills and tons of money there 

did you have a 12inch shift knob for tanker

had a blast was hot and humid made some cash was smaller than usual but still a good turn out thank you william and his son billy and also ray for helping me set up and clean up made it al the way to mo val and it just poured weird weather .thank you jose for putting this swapmeet on

• Like 1

Very nice to see u all guys its always a pleasure. And thanks to all who bought emblems and some other random parts. Thanks jose. By the way I think I figure it out about my trailer the boul hinch was to hihgh so I flip it to make it lower and seems to be better Haven't drive it long enough to make sure but it seems to be better I still here in LA.having fun with the family

I'm loading my truck tomorrow morning last call

I got 510 wiper linkage I'll bring

I wake up every morning with a circus tent :)

Jim, sorry man wasn't able to make it for the linkage! how much would you do for them shipped to 90221? 

-Rob

I was to busy for pics 

thanks again Jose for the great swap meet 

and thanks to everyone who helps Jose put this together 

thanks to all the buyers who make it possible to make this trip time and time again

• Like 2

Hello everyone I wanted to thank all the True Datsun people that showed up to the event on Sunday. Once again No Rain It Has Never Rained in the nine years that we had this event. We will be doing one more this year in November I do not have the exact date yet. I wanted to thank all the vendors that came and the ones from far away also. Thank you so much for supporting this event. Please be good humans. Take care see you guys soon!

• Like 9

I totally agree, pics don't do the show justice.

I use to take a grip of pics but not so much now. I just enjoy the show, people, parts and cars.

The more people show, the better the show, the better the show, a bigger better location. So some say they won't go because the parking area is small, but it takes more people to be able to get a bigger spot.

The 1st few shows at eagle rock didn't have the accommodations like this show had. The Port o potties had hand washing station.

so next time show up take pics and post them :)

• Like 1