Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Adding to my wish list.....

NOS dome light

Rear view mirror

Sun visors

510 wagon rear hatch trim card in black

Heater hose support bracket

Su water supply line... Larger diameter than standard.

Thanks, looking forward to the meet

Any one needs a 6 lugs rims? I have some stock look tires ok probably 60% left, also have a another 6 lugs kind of like chevy look I can send pics if interested and can take them to eagle rock with some depocit. Stock ones $80 a set the other look $100

Hello everyone we are only 4 days away for the event. If you are coming with a trailer you will need to contact me so I can make way for your trailer. Please once again VENDORS come in early we had a total of 48 vendors in march I know we will have less this time but please come in early. Also for the ones that were selling parts out of their trunks I have a list that someone gave me. Please stop doing that It's not fair for the other people that had to pay a vendors fee. We will see you all on Sunday. Be good humans

• Like 2

hi guys this is juan from K-E if you need and brackets or bump steer spacers let me know also i have a complete

620 kit upgrade and one for rear 510 maxima let me know if interested.see you on subday

thanks

Hello everyone I heard that we might have some scattered showers in the morning. We are still doing the show rain or shine.any questions give me a call or email.

order up a circus tent 

Dude you called me and you were either high as a kite or drunk. You said you had parts for me and you did not even know what part.

You had for me.

I think we all know what part he had for you... :D

loaded and leaving early

Enjoy the show guys wish I could have made it this time :hmm:

• Like 1