DatsunNippon carshow/swapmeet at Eagle Rock

BLUEBIRDSSS

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for a parcel shelf for my 71 510, anyone got one?

I cut them out of thicker material, should have a few there, nit perfect but work great the OG ones I have had in the pass are always warped

$30 cant beat it

Will have door cards there also

can never find good door cards so I made some

20150525_111614_resized_zps8e3uton5.jpg

I cut them out of thicker material, should have a few there, nit perfect but work great the OG ones I have had in the pass are always warped

$30 cant beat it

Think I may just have to take you up on one, this would actually work out better because I am going to be modifying it so I won't be damaging an OG one  :)

$30 cant beat it

I'll take  one set

Come on Datsun heads has this event really lost that much interest? Out of all the shows I attend this is by far the biggest swapmeet and best available parts by far. I usully buy more stuff then I sell. Kinda like a sickness. Also have 7 different 510s for sale. $1000 and up.

I have a large amount of stock color body panels n great shape. But will only bring them with requests.

Looking for JDM wheels 15sx7

see ya all there

I always look forward to the Eagle Rock show. It's about a 4 hour drive from where I'm at but worth it every time. I enjoy all the fellow Datsun enthusiasts willing to help each other keep their rides on the road with either killer deals on parts, or sharing advice & information to help each other out. There's a few ghetto"A" holes lurking trying to steal stuff from time to time but it seems like for the most part those in the Datsun family look out for one another for the love of our shared addiction. 

Jose, I hope you keep this event going for many years to come. You are doing a great service to us all by organizing & putting on this event as often as you do.

And to all the vendors who get up at the crack of dawn, load up all that stuff, sit out in the heat & haggle for fair prices...Thank you!

• Like 1

Hey James I talked to you at eagle rock about a couple items. I know your a busy guy. I'm looking for the hard fuel rail for su cars. L4 motor. And a map light or in dash light. Above the radio.

Thanks, Dan

Keeper, we have not lost interest!! But unfortunately we won't make this one so that means somebody else must supply your soft drinks!!

I'll hook up with you later with a wish list for the next one.

Maybe I can get Dan the man to fill your soft drink order??

Ryan family out!!

any request?

Thanks Dan, Im working in the bay area and had thought of not going, but this is one of the best swapmeets for the Datsun community and there will secretly be Coronas. Now I will be there no matter what.

Who needs a new project I have many. Can load the trailer

• Like 1