DatsunNippon carshow/swapmeet at Eagle Rock

BLUEBIRDSSS

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bringing some different color hose sets for four wheel disc brakes- on rears added a sleeve for white clamp mount to A arm and a few clutch hoses for swap meet ,maybe make some 311 stuff ! .100_2869.jpg

I call dibs on a full set of brake lines for my dime in red....

One day away people. Vendors please come in early the lot will be full by 8 am. I will be there at 4:30 in the morning. So please no excuses. Randy, James and Mike are there bright and early. I will have free coffee if anyone wants to bring some doughnuts and cookies that'll be awesome. See you guys on Sunday.

Was nice meeting some of the datsun/ratsun folks down there, good time, nice cars, walked out with a nice wilwood setup and a few other goodies, then walked a mile with a 90 lbs box, which was worth it

Looks like that spot can barely hold u guys tho

Also i cordially invite you all to datsloco swapmeet

• Like 1

Wow guys and gals great event after all!! We had a total of 48 vendors and a few mad ones that got there late. I wanted to thank everyone who attended the meet. Thank you for getting there early. Thanks to Randy ' s crew and James also and Mike, the blue eye white devil and all of the ones that came from far away just to be here. Thank you Mrbigtanker for hooking me up. I still owe you for the ash tray. Thank you all once again looking forward for the next one. Be good humans!!

• Like 4

it was a packed crowd as usual and I want to thank all the buyers who make it worth the long drive , we had a great time , sales were good and I am tired 

Thanks to Jose and family for continuing the Eagle Rock swap several times a year 

Without you guys putting this together we would not have the venue to sell our extra parts 

Thanks again everyone this was a fantastic turn out 

sorry no pics I forgot and as usual was very busy 

• Like 1