Beautiful Red Datsun 240Z Seats - Pristine Condition

Parts_9-20-08_001.jpg

$300 or best serious offer.

Located in Potomac, Maryland (Suburbs of Washington, DC) East Coast USA

You are looking at a beautiful pair of seats that were removed from my 1972 Datsun 240Z. They were professionally re-upholstered in vinyl and have less then 5000 miles of use. They look fantastic. I would rate them a 9.5 out of ten. Everything works on them and they come with the slider rails and the attachment hardware.

Parts_9-20-08_003.jpg

Parts_9-20-08_005.jpg

Parts_9-20-08_007.jpg

Parts_9-20-08_013.jpg

Parts_9-20-08_014.jpg

I really don't want to sell them but I replaced them last year with a set of Recaros and they are just taking up space in my garage so maybe someone out there can put them to good use.

It will be hard for you to find another set of seats as nice. Every part of these seats are super clean and the sliders and the tilt/recline mechanisms work smoothly. They have been well cared for and properly stored. They are ready to bolt into your car. I am selling them for less then the cost of the new covers and the upholstery work.

They may fit 260Z and 280Z cars as well. Please check to be sure they will work with your car.

Insured shipping to the continental USA Only.

Local pickup is preferred but I will carefully pack them for shipping to you.

There will be a $20 fee for packaging in addition to the actual shipping charges.

Shipping will run approx. $70-$120 depending on where you live. Please email me for a shipping quote.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.