gm related tomfoolery

where is it that you think their parts come from? not america, no brand makes all their own parts, get your head out of your ass

N eeds 

I mprovement

S o 

S start 

A gain

N apanese

Yup and starting a gm questions thread and chevysrule user name on a Datsun forum wouldn't have anything to do with it. If you think flatcat's wrong discuss it. He can't answer with his head up his ass.

BTW... The Big Three... now there's an oxymoron for ya.

• Like 5
  • Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no problem. We even have ford owners here.  My wife drives a Matrix and my work van is a chebby. Other than the damn window wind up falling off all the time it runs ok.The

'Yota? It has the fly by wire throttle ... do NOT like it.

• Like 1

where is it that you think their parts come from? not america, no brand makes all their own parts, get your head out of your ass

Japan's big auto makers make most of their own parts-in Japan or here.

They even make a lot of parts for America's Big 3.

Regardless of where Nissan, Toyota, Honda, Subaru make their parts-those cars are assembled by Americans right here.

I find it great that companies like GM and Chrysler will beg for our money to support the future of their businesses but outsource the labor to other countries and not give back to the very people that pulled them out of the hole they dug.

I have spent my time under GM's umbrella. Complete joke.

That has to be one of the most disorganized manufacturers around.

So much derp.

• Like 4

At one time, Cadillac was one of the most prestigious luxury auto makers in the world. The quality and innovation of their chassis and engines were second to none. After the second world war Cadillac stood head and shoulders over European and American luxury auto manufacturers. Now the flagship image of the GM line is the industry joke. How could GM let the most valuable auto brand identity on the planet go to shit?

The French explorer Antoine Laumet de La Mothe Cadillac, who founded the city of Detroit in 1701 would like to thank Jim Roche, Bob Lutz, and Lee Iacocca for creating the highest standard of perfect mediocrity in his name. Way to go GM.

• Like 1