hobospyder

Datslocos WA thread

where to meet february  

10 members have voted

1. 1. voting for february meet spot

• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

And if that wasn't enough cool in one day .....  

Thanks to everyone for the 50/50 raffle , We raised 45.00 for the canby truck .

And I went by and picked up the wheels and dash from Jrock , Thanks for the donation Jon ! 

IMAG4379_zpsibqlaezn.jpg

always better with pictures, can share the experience

• Like 1

More awesome pics! Nice shots guys :)

I had even more but lots were fuzzy so fuck it ha.

No I've got this one I need to post

510 vg33.

20150124_155056.jpg

• Like 1

This was a pain in the ass getting off of facebook. Had to look up how too, the change fb to mobile view on a computer to save the video.... ????... BUT here it is I believe..

Datsuns!:

• Like 4

The video looks good on my phone.

Thanks tdaaj and banana for pushing that little l16 to 85 or whatever to get this video.. :)

• Like 1

we have received the blessing from datsloco himself to start a charter up here. i think i'm going to just use this thread since it's such an awesome start. DATSLOCOS WA now in effect

next meet will be further south as i know how long of a drive it is. maybe figure third saturday of every month?

• Like 1

Welcome Washington Locos. You are now part of a fun datsun growing strong family. Let us know if you guys need anything. Datslocos for life. Cant wait till the day we get all our locos and datsuns together its gonna be huge

• Like 4

YES!! :)

And I will be trying to find everyone east of use and talk with them to get them to this event..flatcat if I've gotta pick you up your coming to the next one.

Every Washington fucker that has a Datsun and is either working on it to getting it on the road or already is NEEDS to come to this thing. For all that is datsuns.

Hobo an I will be working things out slowly and will for sure keep all posted.

• Like 1

It might be a good idea to separate the north end meets from the south end meets, then get together every three months with all of us, save everyone a lot of extra driving.

• Like 1

We need to make it a way where the eastern part of WA will make it.. if we meet up idk south of oly thats a long way for them to come to the meet. If we moved it closer to Ellensburg or something we can have a cool ride and maybe more peps would show... maybe not... but it gives them the chance.. Ellensburg is 2:30 from my place here in Olympia. It's also 2:30 from Spokane..

Yesterday a few of us drove 3 hours witch was sweeet! I do not mind doing this again..

Now if all of you guys were the same way.

If you don't know Ellensburg is a college town, a little shitty but I'm sure they have a sweet place we can find to park...

Like all was saying yesterday they have Oregon separated into 4 sections so everyone has a closer place to go.

Yeah! But right now there's just hobo an I.

Maybe after this first meet other people from the east can step up and hold some meets in their part of wa. And those who can make it to every region Badass! Cuz I know I'd at least try to make it to every meet.

Right now tho this first WA meet seems like it's to spread the word of Datslocos to WA and once we do that right more people will understand and follow suit..Right?? Haha

• Like 1

Where you thinking for a meeting spot hobo?

malcom down in roy is willing to host a meet up. said he messaged you (check facebook and phone)

i'm thinking next meet be down south somewhere, either tacoma or there. 

my house is always open as long as i have warning. and the shop is there for use by datslocos members if they need a hard place to work. can't call it dry or warm but it's a foundation that will eventually be a proper shop. already got some shop art and the hotwheels will end up down there when i can trust the building. i just need a warning so i can be home so you can get it since i only have one key right now.

any ideas for meeting places, fun runs, anything, even if you need a work party just throw it down and we will do everything in our power to make it a reality

• Like 1