• somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

here's another one with q-tip

IMAG0432.jpg

thanks so much to every one that showed up. was definitely a good time and nice to see everyone and meet the ones i didn't know. so thankful to denmarkboy for showing up and surpising us so i didn't have to embarass myself trying to tell everyone about datslocos and see how much enthusiasm there would be towards it. big thanks to the guys that told me i had my stuff hooked up wrong too, i think that was dave.... i can't remember. look forward to the next one

• Like 5

Thanks for being a gracious host :) 

Good to see old friends and make some new ones. :cool:

Here's the rest of my pics. 

This guy pulled into pick n pull. Nice corona

IMG_3103.jpg

Fresh interior

IMG_3104.jpg

Then we hit the road.

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

Daves gps got a little confused. :lol:

IMG_3106.jpg

IMG_3108.jpg

Made it!

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

Canby Truck Parts 

IMG_3109.jpg

IMG_3113.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

106157e47ea703c91cdf21ab67b5af41e4cb5925

• Like 6

And that BADASS pic of me Tdaaj got on the way back to Oly.

IMG_4988853904750.jpeg

Did he post the ones out his side?? There was a couple of those that were pretty artsy..

You know what's crazy,, only about 4-5 of my pictures turned out not fuzzy,, like some others on here,, wtf?

• Like 4

Good to meet a few more guys,,,, and a few i had forgotten i had already met.  :lol:

Seems like you/we have a far north Burlington meet ( i just looked it up last year was January 5th)  coldest part of the year and by  location has to be the coldest place,,,,,,,,,,,, been great both times, with pretty good turn out each time,,  hell it was even warm this year.  We wil definitely be coming up next January for sure. :thumbup: :thumbup:

• Like 3

If someone wants to post my pics I can send them to them. Been so long since ive used a photo sharing sight I dont remember how to log in.

Had a great time, thanks to hammuck for the ride up, hobo for an awesome event and killer deal on some much wanted wheels, Q-tip for some killer cupcakes, was pretty cool meeting Denmark, feltersnatch, waterdr and getting to hang out with a bunch of oldschool ratsun dudes and dudettes. Had a great time.

• Like 2

If someone wants to post my pics I can send them to them. Been so long since ive used a photo sharing sight I dont remember how to log in.

Had a great time, thanks to hammuck for the ride up, hobo for an awesome event and killer deal on some much wanted wheels, Q-tip for some killer cupcakes, was pretty cool meeting Denmark, feltersnatch, waterdr and getting to hang out with a bunch of oldschool ratsun dudes and dudettes. Had a great time.

If you need still you can email to me at kevinsheats@gmail.com if you want or just send them in a text.

• Like 1