• dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We southenders going to caravan up?

We are up for anything ,, i will give Ted a buzz tonight for his input ,, the square peg might be Kevin as he works nights .  I'm thinking leaving kinda early though .  So we can  maybe stop at Arlington Pick N Pull,, as getting that far north is quite a hump to just look around.

there's a guy on facebook asking about this possible caravan, if someone could update him on it that would be nice.

or update on here and i can pass the info along

Teds back is hurting him so not sure he can make the trip, and if he does go he might stay at brothers house up north Saturday night, he is going to call me back tomorrow night..

I was thinking being through there earlier than 12:30..

Where do you work Qtip ?? As in what town approximate location-ish,, and could you leave directly from there??

So in other words .... fuck if i know

Maybe set the "FIFE" rest stop meet up for when you can be there-------  and if we go earlier we will call you .... or text you.

Well I know I would like to stop in Roy to get my buddy Alex and his datsun.

So! I'll head to your house banana then maybe to teds if he's going. Then from teds to Roy to PnP to meet redeye and others.

If someone calls me while in Roy to meet somewhere along the i5 then give me a call.

• Like 3

Well I know I would like to stop in Roy to get my buddy Alex and his datsun.

So! I'll head to your house banana then maybe to teds if he's going. Then from teds to Roy to PnP to meet redeye and others.

Is Alex's truck going to be done by ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, tomorrow? 

If Ted goes ,, Ted has business in Grand Mound and was going to leave there about 9:15 ,,(or so) and was going to meet us at the Pilot off I5 and 93rd, (about 15 minute drive)  at maybe 9:30-10:00 ( pretty floating on that)

If you guys wanna roll that early,,  instead of going in the opposite way to my house,, we could meet you guys at wherever Roy meets up with I5 , i don't know where that is though.

ALSO

I thought about it last night and came up with this,,, if you guys do Qtips plan of meeting at the reststop in Fife,, you guys would be a little more than an hour behind us,,, BUT like i said earlier i was wanting to stop at Arlington PnP and shop around for a bit, ( i don't think i can walk into a PnP and not spend at least an hour) ,,, so you guys could probably catch right up to us and then , meet up with Eyes-of-red and  Drsmelthersnatch as they sounded like they might be meeting up there as it is easy for them ... And or any Datsun guys they have traveling with them.

(to whom it may concern)  i checked punctuation and sentence structure ,,,,,,,,,, then i changed it back again.

:lol:

• Like 3

no picture because i was too worn out from work to remember it today but there's a pretty gnarly speedbump you have to go over to get to the shop. lowered cars if you can't make it just park in front of the house and adjacent empty lot, i'll move my chrysler tomorrow to make more room. DO NOT park in the alleyway to the shop, guy who lives at the end of it owns it and will have your vehicle towed if he's feeling dickish (there's no contact orders against him from the adjacent neighbors on the alleyway) trucks can back into the grass towards my house and cars on the inside of the U-driveway in front of the shop. a few will fit into the shop with my two 620s if needed. should be plenty of parking for everyone. i feel i need to repeat: DO NOT PARK ON THE ALLEYWAY, grass and drive way and if needed my lower garage and in front of my house and adjacent lot. really don't want to see anyone get towed tomorrow

uberkevin and his little group  are meeting up with our little group at about 10:30am at Baristas(?) whatever the fuck that is,, on Pacific right off 512 by the bread store...... so if your in Tacoma and wanna travel up a bit early ,, roll on by.

• Like 3