hobospyder

where to meet february  

10 members have voted

1. 1. voting for february meet spot

• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

We southenders going to caravan up?

We are up for anything ,, i will give Ted a buzz tonight for his input ,, the square peg might be Kevin as he works nights .  I'm thinking leaving kinda early though .  So we can  maybe stop at Arlington Pick N Pull,, as getting that far north is quite a hump to just look around.

Anyone have a flywheel and/or tin spacer plate for a KA24e they wanna sell???

• Like 2
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are up for anything ,, i will give Ted a buzz tonight for his input ,, the square peg might be Kevin as he works nights .  I'm thinking leaving kinda early though .  So we can  maybe stop at Arlington Pick N Pull,, as getting that far north is quite a hump to just look around.

Anyone have a flywheel and/or tin spacer plate for a KA24e they wanna sell???

Let me know when you hit Pnp I can meet ya there and tag along on the drive up. 

let me know when you will be there. i dont live too far from there and i can meet there also.

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

Funniest part of that picture is my girlfriend is in the passenger seat laid all the way back so you can see her. :lol:

Fail.......her head is supposed to be in your lap :rofl:

• Like 2

Cupcakes!! Who's bringing cupcakes!!??

I'll fuck Some Cupcakes up!

dude these cupcakes are the bomb. if i hadn't of eaten only at the 5/10 gathering last year i would've destroyed some cupcakes

I dont think I can get her to make cupcakes, but I'll try. If she does make them no datsun emblems for sure.

dude if she does i would be eternally grateful, like, bow down and chant "i'm not worthy" grateful