• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION:  Do you have a engine lift that is somewhat portable? 

There may be an engine for FATs bronco ii up the street from your party,, that we may have no choice but spending money on as long as we are there, but need to know if we need to bring lift with us... Or roll out to Lyman to borrow brother in law Darryls, but that sounds like even more work than just bringing one of ours.

QUESTION:  Do you have a engine lift that is somewhat portable? 

There may be an engine for FATs bronco ii up the street from your party,, that we may have no choice but spending money on as long as we are there, but need to know if we need to bring lift with us... Or roll out to Lyman to borrow brother in law Darryls, but that sounds like even more work than just bringing one of ours.

Newh15.jpg

• Like 4

QUESTION: Do you have a engine lift that is somewhat portable?

nope, I got engine stands but that's it. If it's still there next weekend we can mob over and manhandle it maybe?

It's a v6  so probably to much to lift out by hand,,, but i haven't called the dude as i'm hoping if no-one sparks on buying it,, has him wading through flakes,  may get us a better deal..  But if it's sold by then ,, that's good too as that is a ton less work on a truck for running around mudhole in back of our house.

Mobbing over to the guys house isn't out of the question though ,, maybe he will freak out and just give the engine to us , to make us just go away. :lol:

• Like 1

I didn't want you to go to any trouble,, because i have 2 of my own that we could break down and haul up in the 720 i'm going to drive this time.  Just needed to know if you had one on hand already.

61Q5GoXM26L.jpg

• Like 1

Next weekend  at hobo's , ( I might go to this , I need to pick up the rims from jrock ) so I would almost be there anyway . 

hoping he does roll up, wanna have a discussion about the possibility of datslocos washington and he'll help out a lot

• Like 1