• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, you act like we're forcing something on you, if you don't want to join us don't, it's that simple. If you set up a meet or fun run and we show up sporting datslocos gear, that doesn't mean we're taking over the event, just means we're there sporting datslocos gear.

again, this.

Ain't forcing Shit on nobody, it's impossible to make a grown ass adult do something they don't want to. If you don't want to be part of datslocos that's perfectly fine and acceptable. Y'all can set up stuff and if it's open to the Datsun community in the area we will probably join in unless life doesn't allow. Doesn't make it a datslocos event. How hard is this to understand?

• Like 2
Guest Rick-rat

You can bitch and argue all you want about Datslocos, all I know is I had a great time at the meet Hobo set up and wouldn't care if was Ratsun, Datslocos, ratshit Datto's rustbuckets, or anything else. It was a great meet and good to see everyone that showed up. A meet or get together is nothing more than that 

• Like 9

I agree ! I am NOT asking / telling  / trying to convince you of anything . If " your " event doesnt want the support of datslocos . Cool ! 

But we will be having meetings  and work parties and fun runs . in fact it sounds like there is going to be 3 meetings in 3 different states over the next 3 weeks . 

That sounds like a fun to me !

I agree ! I am NOT asking / telling  / trying to convince you of anything . If " your " event doesnt want the support of datslocos . Cool ! 

But we will be having meetings  and work parties and fun runs . in fact it sounds like there is going to be 3 meetings in 3 different states over the next 3 weeks . 

That sounds like a fun to me !

Word!! ^^

And territory? What is this a gang turf?

FUCKING MEET WITH EACH OTHER AND LIKE IT. OR DON'T.. NO ONE CARES.

This is an EVENT thread. I would expect it to be moderated as such. The usual trolls are trolling.

• Like 6

Will these be in the horse corral? Asking for a friend.

I'll be hosting a meet this June 13-14th "rayskids of the world" it will be hosted at the county fairgrounds in can by OR. All are welcome

Enough with the bickering and bullshit sarcasm for fucks sake. 

Anyone that feels offended by something in this thread should remember that they don't need to click on it.

Unfortunately I do need to click on it as a mod and I am tired of the nonsense. 

I realize it's been super quiet around here and you guys need to get riled up once and a while, but we got threads for that. Take your nonsense there. 

You guys are fighting about meeting with datsun folks.

818.gif

Well stated.

I personally don't care who puts on what meet. I will attend any that I am able to because, get this... I like looking at and talking about Datsuns. I mean, that's why I'm on ratsun and would assume that's why most are here. 

With that I really have no business in this thread and,I apologize if any sharp humor pierced, thin armor. I'm out Gl

This ^ 

You got it before I even posted, thanks. :)

• Like 7

wow this car has sure changed !

IMAG4385_zpsgkzjvpue.jpg

It was more than that,, this is how the young dude brought it to the meet in that area last year.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/58662-ratsun-and-datsun-meet-in-burlington-hope-to-see-a-few-of-you/page-5

The kid and his dad have been busting serious ass on it.

IMG_9314_zps705dcff4.jpg

• Like 2

And I'm the V.P, 2092771877, we are a bunch of Datsun Lovrs, we give and demand respect. We enjoy putting on one of the biggest of not the biggest Datsun Event on NorCali, many Datsun heads and their families show up for our events.

My personal meaning::: "DATLOCO"

A person or group of people that are passionate about their Datsuns, a person that works on his datsun and hates it at times for a brief second then gets over it and works on it some more. A person that loves going to his garage sits down admiring his RUSTY Japanese tin metal.

and hopes of some day to paint it but never really does becouse it's perfect in his eyes.

Also a person that enjoys and drives his truck/ dime like a Bugatti.

A person that is always willing to help outhis fellow datsun head.

sure, lots of people arnt going to agree with me, but to each his own.

"I'M A LIFER DATSLOCO" "IT'S A LIFE STYLE"

you are so wrong, it all starts with respect. I give it, I need it right back. It applies to everything. (Rick Rat)

Just fucking wow. YOU demand respect? Well don't ask me for any, you'll get the bare minimum I would give anyone... the rest YOU have to earn. Yes EARN.

Enough with the bickering and bullshit sarcasm for fucks sake. 

Anyone that feels offended by something in this thread should remember that they don't need to click on it.

Unfortunately I do need to click on it as a mod and I am tired of the nonsense. 

I realize it's been super quiet around here and you guys need to get riled up once and a while, but we got threads for that. Take your nonsense there. 

Well stated.

I personally don't care who puts on what meet. I will attend any that I am able to because, get this... I like looking at and talking about Datsuns. I mean, that's why I'm on ratsun and would assume that's why most are here. 

This ^ 

You got it before I even posted, thanks. :)

Steve what the fuck is this... grade 9??? 

This thread is closed as a favor and a lesson to everyone. Start a fresh one and I'll be watching closely. With only 10 votes you are not loosing much. Any bullshit comments, any trolling, anyone I think is stirring the pot and that someone can have a mod preview on their future  posts. This means their post have to go through Steve or I before posting on the forum. Hard to interact with your friends when your comments show up 4 pages back. Grow up all of you , I'm not in the fucking mood today.. 

• Like 5