• dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wanted my attention you got it!!

I was calling RATSUN a freakshow ... You know the fucking WESITE YOUR POSTING ON!!!

Not sure what the fuck you have to do with any of this conversation,,, BUT,, I have followed YOUR monthlly get togethers (religiously i might add )and maybe,,, maybe,, 8 cars show up................ While us guys up here usually pull 10-15 at our semi monthly meets,,,,,,,,,,,, SO i guess my question is why the fuck would we want LESS people to show up????

BTW ,,, it's not 75 and sunny most of the winter " up here" hell i see some of your guys saying they can't make it if it rains,,,,,,,,,, LOL

I agree. Its turning into a facebook lol. Thanks for responding. Take care

And we pull more then 8 cars fyi. Count carefully next time. Hopefully you guys all get along out there. We dont have that kind of drama here. We are all in it for our datsuns.

• Like 1

You know we have been trying very hard to get the Facebook guys to come to meets ,, so insulting them really isn't cool..

Up here we count one car ONCE not ever picture taken of it,, 

And we pull more then 8 cars fyi. Count carefully next time. Hopefully you guys all get along out there. We dont have that kind of drama here. We are all in it for our datsuns.

iZERLbyNNubpx.JPG

ib106TXJ12VmaA.JPGivMn6Vo3okfxu.JPGiPZ54ANCRPdwe.JPGiYzLuikzWMaVV.JPGiviGefVfEE5gX.JPGibsFjQF2VfZTI.JPGibz7vCdLBu6z8A.JPGiDwEgYpDgW3pr.JPGiZ7CrrOKI5weI.JPGibz62AEQ9nThdf.JPG

Take care,,  hope your dreams of world domination don't interfere with your happy little sunshine  day,,  honey

:rofl: :rofl:

Dick

Dude,,  if they wanted to call all our meets Rayskids i would hand out the stickers myself.

For the name caller

This is what we pull  in 38 degree weather and raining when it ended

carlsjrfleezefest021_zps46f3f347.jpg

carlsjrfleezefest023_zps23d423bd.jpg

carlsjrfleezefest020_zpsaf3933b7.jpg

But 5 or 6 is pretty hardcore too.

• Like 1

You know we have been trying very hard to get the Facebook guys to come to meets ,, so insulting them really isn't cool..

Up here we count one car ONCE not ever picture taken of it,,

Take care,, hope your dreams of world domination don't interfere with your happy little sunshine day,, honey

:rofl: :rofl:

Lmao ofcourse you pick our deadest day pics. Im sensing jealousy. Its ok love its not a competition so dont get your hot pink panties in a bunch. Nice turnout btw. sensing je

your radar is off... its aggravation, you dont really see what's happening. You are making a club in a club saying that your club is cooler and better planned, managed, etc, if you join us our meets will be better and all that shit ... its overhyped

you bring your club into our turf and you demand respect? Hold up there, Pizarro, just because your meets are big in California doesnt mean you can waltz up here and have Datsloco club get priority over all meets because you're big in California

• Like 1

your radar is off... its aggravation, you dont really see what's happening. You are making a club in a club saying that your club is cooler and better planned, managed, etc, if you join us our meets will be better and all that shit ... its overhyped

you bring your club into our turf and you demand respect? Hold up there, Pizarro, just because your meets are big in California doesnt mean you can waltz up here and have Datsloco club get priority over all meets because you're big in California

first off they didn't ask to come up here, I asked if we could start up a charter. Second, I'm not saying our meets are better.

Third, I don't demand respect.

Really, you act like we're forcing something on you, if you don't want to join us don't, it's that simple. If you set up a meet or fun run and we show up sporting datslocos gear, that doesn't mean we're taking over the even, just means we're there sporting datslocos gear.

• Like 1

Fat is making the point, bad he's a bit angry about it. I've made this point multiple times. We already have meets and fun runs, now all of a sudden its Datslocos meets and fun runs. You say that you're trying to make a better community, but it already exsists, why do we need a name?

• Like 2

Fat is making the point, bad he's a bit angry about it. I've made this point multiple times. We already have meets and fun runs, now all of a sudden its Datslocos meets and fun runs. You say that you're trying to make a better community, but it already exsists, why do we need a name?

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

don't have to rep Datslocos

It's about the Datsuns.

I can type this all day.

And it's not now all sudden the meets in WA are datslocos meets we never said that. We are datslocos and it's moved from state to state to state we are just having meets with the name datlocos. Hahaha not stealing meets hahaha no just having meets yo.

first off they didn't ask to come up here, I asked if we could start up a charter. Second, I'm not saying our meets are better.

Third, I don't demand respect.

Really, you act like we're forcing something on you, if you don't want to join us don't, it's that simple. If you set up a meet or fun run and we show up sporting datslocos gear, that doesn't mean we're taking over the even, just means we're there sporting datslocos gear.

Traitor

• Like 1