Datslocos WA thread

hobospyder

where to meet february  

10 members have voted

1. 1. voting for february meet spot

• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

And I'm the V.P, 2092771877, we are a bunch of Datsun Lovrs, we give and demand respect. We enjoy putting on one of the biggest of not the biggest Datsun Event on NorCali, many Datsun heads and their families show up for our events.

My personal meaning::: "DATLOCO"

A person or group of people that are passionate about their Datsuns, a person that works on his datsun and hates it at times for a brief second then gets over it and works on it some more. A person that loves going to his garage sits down admiring his RUSTY Japanese tin metal.

and hopes of some day to paint it but never really does becouse it's perfect in his eyes.

Also a person that enjoys and drives his truck/ dime like a Bugatti.

A person that is always willing to help outhis fellow datsun head.

sure, lots of people arnt going to agree with me, but to each his own.

"I'M A LIFER DATSLOCO" "IT'S A LIFE STYLE"

• Like 2
  • Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amen my brother and any other locos out there. Id like to meet in person these people that are making a big deal over nothing. Now i really look forward to going to canby. I really liked ratsun because its cool to talk about our datsuns and to talk to others who love datsuns like ourselves but if this shit turns into a facebook (soap opera) drama then im out. No need and no time for the childish bullshit. Anyways gotta love our datsuns. Datsloco for life.

I started it. What???? We are no different then any other car club i dont know why u think we are making ourselves to be the best. Thats not our intentions. We are basically just trying to get more people involved so they come out n play with their datsuns.. If you want to talk call me 2092985130

I was mainly aiming for the lulz, but was curious to the background. 

It was then that every one got defensive. So it got funnier. 

I get it. Not a problem with that. Nothing wrong with unity. But...

When posts like this one below come through...

Just straight reading it, I feel like I need to grab a 1% patch and my leather vest. 

MOUNT UP!!! It's Son Of Datto! (Again, trying to be funny-but that reads a little tough guy.)

And I'm the V.P, 2092771877, we are a bunch of Datsun Lovrs, we give and demand respect. We enjoy putting on one of the biggest of not the biggest Datsun Event on NorCali, many Datsun heads and their families show up for our events.

My personal meaning::: "DATLOCO"

A person or group of people that are passionate about their Datsuns, a person that works on his datsun and hates it at times for a brief second then gets over it and works on it some more. A person that loves going to his garage sits down admiring his RUSTY Japanese tin metal.

and hopes of some day to paint it but never really does becouse it's perfect in his eyes.

Also a person that enjoys and drives his truck/ dime like a Bugatti.

A person that is always willing to help outhis fellow datsun head.

sure, lots of people arnt going to agree with me, but to each his own.

"I'M A LIFER DATSLOCO" "IT'S A LIFE STYLE"

I would love to see some Datsloco's people show up for the show at Williams this Oct.3  Being driven there and not trailered

I'm sure if it's an event we can help support we'll be there .

Hey I missed your call that Saturday night tried to call you back , but your voicemail wasn't set up .

Mytoy521,  You can not demand respect like you say, it must be earned   :sneaky:

you are so wrong, it all starts with respect. I give it, I need it right back. It applies to everything. (Rick Rat)
Guest Rick-rat

you are so wrong, it all starts with respect. I give it, I need it right back. It applies to everything. (Rick Rat)

If you give it you will get it back. You still can't "DEMAND" respect, who do you think you are? King Obama?  :rofl:

• Like 2

I realize you guys only seem to happy when you starting drama so you have something to talk about . But this is a thread about events and future events .

Isn't there a " nothing better to do with your time " thread .

If you don't want to be involved or be a part, that's great .

But I don't understand how more activities with your datsun is a negative thing .

• Like 3

seriously though folks I just flew in from Insomniacs.... and BOY are my jokes tired.

I am here in my official capacity as rat-troll to tell all you shit-talkers to take it to the appropriate venue I.E. Insomniacs.

If they can't catch on to the sarcasm here, your build thread is no place for them to be. 

I agree. I dont recall any of us disrespecting anyone just a few bastards trying to ruffle some feathers and some trying to defend us.