• dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the love of Datsuns..

If you come to our meets sweet!!! If you don't then you don't.

Fine we'll keep having them. Datslocos may not be your cup of tea just cuz but showing up like your talking about really does help spread the word.

Keep helping people out that's great!

Just like you two I'll help anyone.. and I'll do it reping Datslocos and maybe spread the word that a random dude in a 521 Datsun and a beatles hat just helped a complete stranger..

• Like 2

My honost opinion about the new datslocos thing, well ive always been willing to help a guy out at least once. Ive been sick with datsunitus for the past 25 years. Ratsun has always been home and family to me.I dont feel I need to jump around to a different group to know I love these things. We've always been able to help one another out and plan events before, how is datslocos making it any different? I'll come to the events because I enjoy my datsuns. I don't think ill be representing datslocos though. Im just going to represent myself and others who feel the same way.I pick anywhere but sonic. Its a bit played out. Kinda bored with it.

Can I point out a couple of thing,  Datslocos is not new , far from it :

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/42647-may-17th2014datslocos-10th-annual-datsunnissan-swapmeet-car-show-5172014/?hl=swapmeet 

No other club  I'ven never heard of or read about a club giving a truck built by the datsun community to anothrer club to giveaway .

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/64634-2015-canby-truck-giveaway/

Listen no one is trying to fill the shoes of anyone else's club ( forum ) i'm unaware of Ratsun ever holding an event  , but there is a huge lack of doing things with these cars in the Northwest . Oh people like to talk alot , and show up to 1 event a year . I am talking about meeting up with your fellow datsun head and sharing their hard work in person . 

This is where i usually delete everything i've wrote and move on to things worthy of my time . It just confuses me how people that claim to be all about datsun want to discourage people who will probably be supporting you in the near future . 

show up dont show up I'm cool with both , we will be there enjoying our datto's 

• Like 3

Not offended at all..

Just wanna see more Datsun together outside of the forum..

Shearing their Datsun problems/stories and builds! I wanna see the excitement in peoples faces when I ask what they did to this part of their car.. Datsun!

Yes I can read about what they did to they cars hell they may even have things I've never seen. I just wanna see everything Datsun! ??

Datsun!

Datsun!??

Datsun!

Datsun!??

Datsun!

Datsuns!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

So it's DATSUN FOoo liiife!!!   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  unless it's inconvenient. 

:rofl: :rofl:

When does the  poll close,,  ya frickin milky licker??

I need to know as the 720 is insured through a normal group policy since it's basically my only daily driver ,,, but the 510 and 280zx turbo are insured with broad form i let lapse..  Hence why i was wobbling the 720 last weekend.

• Like 2

You beat me to the post,,,,  but this is Hobos thread,, so ipso facto i am asking him.

Like i said we are going to be there wherever the hell it is,, but if close i can fudge on the insurance for a day,,, Tacoma not so much. 

• Like 1

Y'all can rep the datslocos name or not rep it. I'm going to rep it personally. The meets and runs will be set up, come if you want or don't come. Playing by Oregon rules if you have a sticker and miss (i think) three of the monthly meets it gets repoed.

I'll probably end up going down to Oregon and playing with them at some point. And hopefully Will get the eastern Washington people joining in. If not, oh well, I know western Washington has a decent group of people willing to play

• Like 3

wayim not knocking datslocos, I think the raffle truck is a good idea. But they arent the first to give stuff away. Eh, well whatever, blah.

I rarely can put in print what am trying to say . So I stick to the facts , which I imagine comes off a little dry .

It was great meeting you at hobos house warming . Its cool to see the conversation has started and the meetings are gonna happen . All that matters is that the strength of the community . 

keep sharing we all benefit 

• Like 4

This is nothing new, we were doing monthly meets in 2013 most of us go to every event that gets put on and are always willing to help. Ted, Naner, pumpkin, the douger, rickrat (even though he's an asshole :lol: ) and myself have been active in this community for a while. We have all helped some off the road get back on the road ect. All I see being done is giving us a flag to fly under, to me that's always been Datsun, whether it be Ratsun, NWD, Puget Sound Datuns, or Datslocos, its still the same damn community.

• Like 6

I for one don't have a ton of spare time for meets, but I try to make a couple a year. Canby is one that is always on my list as it is the 'greatest of all time!' :lol: 

I'll have a sticker on my truck though (once it get's a bath) if someone wants to repo it I would appreciate being asked first :)

what is datsloco? i haven't heard good things and that name in the same story usually......

Al puts it best

A datslocos is us , a bunch of datsun loving freaks that like.to do more than talk about our rides ,

Why the big chubby ? Cause we actually live it , the threads are everywhere .