• tacoma sonic
    • dilla factory (centralia)
    • somewhere else?

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked at everyone that was online a few minutes ago to see where their located.

I found two people. Ha!

One Spokane guy so I sent him a pm.

And a guy from Wa so I sent him something too.

I'll try to do this every day just to find everyone from the eastside.

So I'm not sure if your still located in WA or not but Datslocos is having a WA meet to try and spread the word that Datslocos has grown from Cali to OR and now WA and want all the Datsuns we can to get together in Washington in one spot!

Just to show the love for the name.. Datsun!

We don't wanna be a club that's better then anyone else just people that can say Datsuns our life kinda haha.

Share the word please, tell everyone you know with a Datsun that there's going to be a meet in Ellensburg late March.. all info will be posted in the calendar and on the Datslocos WA thread in events.

Kevin.

• Like 1

Hahaha can't say.

alright so not me

my vote is somewhere south, not caring where atm because i just had the joy of finding out someone decided to break into my shop between sunday and today but most likely today. neighbor came to the house to tell me. can't see that anythings gone, need to go back down and look in little miss since she has a cover over here but most of what's in there would probably be nonsense to someone looking for stuff to take

So I'm not sure if your still located in WA or not but Datslocos is having a WA meet to try and spread the word that Datslocos has grown from Cali to OR and now WA and want all the Datsuns we can to get together in Washington in one spot!

Just to show the love for the name.. Datsun!

We don't wanna be a club that's better then anyone else just people that can say Datsuns our life kinda haha.

Share the word please, tell everyone you know with a Datsun that there's going to be a meet in Ellensburg late March.. all info will be posted in the calendar and on the Datslocos WA thread in events.

Kevin.

FLATCAT!!! How god damn dare you!! 

:rofl: :rofl:

I'm not and never will be a "Datslocos"  i have helped many guys out by working on their cars, towing them, saving them off the freeway , driving all the to Vader with multiple  spare tires because lug pattern on rim on trailer (with flat tire)  was unknown., giving them an engine when they were on deaths door, on this and other forums .. I don't need a sticker in my front window to know that................

.  Having said that ,, if they put on a DATSUN meet in western WA we (meaning me Fat and Ted)  will probably always show up,,, and my guess,,, 10 times as much as the guys who got the free stuff.

TL; DR

What is a Datsloco and why such the big boner about it?

• Like 6

My honost opinion about the new datslocos thing, well ive always been willing to help a guy out at least once. Ive been sick with datsunitus for the past 25 years. Ratsun has always been home and family to me.I dont feel I need to jump around to a different group to know I love these things. We've always been able to help one another out and plan events before, how is datslocos making it any different? I'll come to the events because I enjoy my datsuns. I don't think ill be representing datslocos though. Im just going to represent myself and others who feel the same way.I pick anywhere but sonic. Its a bit played out. Kinda bored with it.