DATSLOCO'S fun run to canby 2015

Datsloco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome ride up to Canby. I ALWAYS break down in the middle of the 505 north to Winters (70mph).  I stop at Black Bear Diner meet spot, check my car out, check other cars out, hellos, fuel up (across the street) and take off north. I understand the caravan aspect of it but I'm slow and usually left behind to catch up at the next stop.

I'm thinking of meeting up with the group somewhere around Salem. Hopefully in the 521, but maybe in my 510 goon. I still haven't figured out how I'm going to drive both of them to the show. Maybe I'll take one of them over, then head out to meet up with you guys.

I'm in Medford so you'll be passing me I most likely will be leaving really early what time are you guys planning on leaving that Friday? And remember to bring your tents and what not, I'd love to roll along with you guys I'm usually the only datsun when I'm headed to Canby every year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

All the cali locos flaked.......Except for janksun I think. I was still planning on it but I need to find a tranny and I got a good job and might be starting sometime in the middle of next week and they told me im gona be workin weekends so its not lookin good for me either which means I cant talk shit about them not going..... don't know for sure yet so im keepin my fingers crossed.

All the cali locos flaked.......Except for janksun I think. I was still planning on it but I need to find a tranny and I got a good job and might be starting sometime in the middle of next week and they told me im gona be workin weekends so its not lookin good for me either which means I cant talk shit about them not going..... don't know for sure yet so im keepin my fingers crossed.

Sucks.. but ya gotta make a living. Good luck.