DATSLOCO'S fun run to canby 2015

Datsloco

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^.....this

I wasn't saying you need practice.......you've got it down.....

Sayin' I need practice....

Some of us are better at rollers, some of us are better at stationary shots. I often see rollers in features and the shot will look all blurred and shaky. 

Personally I like my rollers better than my stationary shots, I have seen improvement though. We all need a little practice in something. 

Thanks though, hopefully I can make this Canby trip and see a huge improvement. I usually see an improvement after shows. 

• Like 2

Haha. I like them as is, it's just focusing I want to work on more. I like seeing shots that are focused on the car and the background is blurred, my pictures have everything focused.

I can only do that in some photos, not to mention I think it looks better.

Yes, I need more photos to take!

It's called Depth of Field. It has everything to do with your lens and focal point. Nothing to do with photoshop. Just google depth of field and you will find endless resources. And get a lens with crazy wide aperture. A pinhole camera for example has everything in focus. Tiny aperture. A wide aperture may only allow an inch or two to appear in focus. Thus everything in the foreground and background will be out of focus. Takes very little practice and one good lens.

"SAS"I'm going balls deep, I will not miss this run, come on peeps let's do this. Since its an official " DATSLOCO'S RUN" it's mandatory for all of our true hard core members to join in. Let's prep our toys and get them ready for this epic run, that will be another one for each and every one to "CHECK" of your "BUCKET LIST". Hermano, I will be more than happy to ride with your pack. This run will truly test my ride. Can't wait let's do this.

I'm thinking of driving down & meeting up with you guys something like halfway, just to be part of this! Let me know if there will be places where I'll be able to catch up with the group, & join in. Thanks!

hell yhea this sounds awesome, I'm sure the leader datsloco will post upthe route soon.

80/90mph? :( so far maybe one trailer is riding with us, it might not want to ride this fast. Besides let us keep in mind it's a long ride. If you want to go super fast hit the track,or my street it's perfect some of you know ;);) also our datsuns need to bring us and our families back. I don't think there's a point in beating up my ride all the way there. I can see streching out their legs a lil bit not a whole Lotta bit. And most definitely not all the way. Just my two pennies "CHIME IN LOCOS"

I could be wrong I've been before

• Like 4

No worries hermano nobody ever gets left behind when im leading. We might take off like a bat out of hell but we always wait for the pack. Im sure we will play and have fun. But i really doubt we will be doing 90 all the way i dont want any of us getting in trouble. Datslocos will stay together all the way ;)

The Godfather Has Spoken!!!!!

• Like 4

No worries hermano nobody ever gets left behind when im leading. We might take off like a bat out of hell but we always wait for the pack. Im sure we will play and have fun. But i really doubt we will be doing 90 all the way i dont want any of us getting in trouble. Datslocos will stay together all the way ;)

The Godfather Has Spoken!!!!!

well said "AMEN"
  • Like 1

there are several areas the CHP patrol heavily on this trip I5 from redding through shasta and they slide up or down 

then in oregon there are other areas where they can be a bit sneaky and you wont see them till they are in your rear view 

this is always a fun drive and there are areas to stretch out a bit 

the sac crew usually meets at black bear in redding around 8 or 9 for breakfast and then hit the road from there 

there are a few normal stops to add to the caravan  medford / eugene/salem oregon and the needed fuel stops as well

there is also a fuel liquor stop just past weed before we go  into oregon 

hopefully we can all stick together this is about a 9 hour drive with no stops and no mechanicals 

sometimes it gets split up with a fast group and a slower group 

I CANT WAIT  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

there is also a fuel liquor stop just past weed before we go  into oregon 

Liquor laws are different there....all government run.....and they close at like 6 or something.....

.........I suggest BYO.......

Oh ya.......no alcohol is permitted on the fairgrounds......... ;) ......bring cups to put your beverage of choice in.....

• Like 3