DATSLOCO'S fun run to canby 2015

Datsloco

Datslocos are going to canby 2015. So im calling out all bay area, central valley and any other datsun peeps to join us on this great adventure. Should be a bad ass drive!!!!!!!! I will update with more info soon. So far sounds like we will be leaving early morning on the friday. I really hope everyone participates on this run. This run will seperate the boys from the men. The difference from the men and boys is the price of their toys but more like the size of their balls. So lets do this datslocos style and go balls deep and then some.....

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0271.jpg

IMAG0318.jpg

@@@@@@@@@@@@2014@@@@@@@@@@@@@

IMG_7480_zps715dedb0.jpg

14031905147_97bd2f14cf_h.jpg

14031803547_26ddc5f80b_h.jpg

14214963941_416dfb5490_h.jpg

IMAG0872.jpg

IMAG1035.jpg

IMAG1121.jpg

IMAG1288.jpg

IMAG0649.jpg

IMAG0648.jpg

IMAG0663.jpg

IMAG0878.jpg

IMAG0927.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"SAS"I'm going balls deep, I will not miss this run, come on peeps let's do this. Since its an official " DATSLOCO'S RUN" it's mandatory for all of our true hard core members to join in. Let's prep our toys and get them ready for this epic run, that will be another one for each and every one to "CHECK" of your "BUCKET LIST". Hermano, I will be more than happy to ride with your pack. This run will truly test my ride. Can't wait let's do this.

• Like 3

AWESOME ! ! !   OFFICIAL NEWS ! !

Please let me know what i can do on this end to support you guys & gals for this ... Datslocos canby run 2015 .

When it comes to events this is going to be like no other in the Northwest ,   Also to come next year i am gonna bring the army to you for datslocos runs and the 11th annual datslocos swapmeet/carshow . 

Oh and just in case you dont know ............ Datslocos  &  DNW are giving away a truck at this event !!  

IMAG3727_1_zpsxsu6zjqf.jpg

• Like 3

But you take great pics lil buddy. And im sure they will only get better

yes Alex takes some bitchn pics, but he needs your birdy nice n shiny to model for him:)

Haha. I like them as is, it's just focusing I want to work on more. I like seeing shots that are focused on the car and the background is blurred, my pictures have everything focused. 

I can only do that in some photos, not to mention I think it looks better. 

Yes, I need more photos to take!

Haha. I like them as is, it's just focusing I want to work on more. I like seeing shots that are focused on the car and the background is blurred, my pictures have everything focused. 

I can only do that in some photos, not to mention I think it looks better. 

Yes, I need more photos to take!

Most of that is done via the magic of Photoshop. Bit of an example on a shot of some dude's R34 that I stole and blurred ages ago.

majikl-r34_fin_zpsc2f9307f.png

Most of that is done via the magic of Photoshop. Bit of an example on a shot of some dude's R34 that I stole and blurred ages ago.

majikl-r34_fin_zpsc2f9307f.png

I just don't feel right doing that. I can tell the difference between edited and natural blurring. 

MX41Chaser.jpg

For the most part I can tell it's natural is just because of experience. Leaves give a big hint, I've done it in some shots I've never posted. 

• Like 2