2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datslocos in Washington sounds good to me. i know you have a lot of people up there. Being apart of Datslocos isn't just a recreation thing, its a life style. a family. we live this stuff. Playing with our toys and helping each other out when one is down, tracking down and sourcing parts for each other, talk shit to each other(constructive criticism), just being there for one another period.  i personally sit in ATLEAST 2hrs of traffic every month to make to our monthly meet even if it is just like 5 hardcore datsun guys just standin around in the cold and rain(Bustanut knows what im talkin about). but i cannot forget about playing hard. funruns every chance we get. The average Datsloco funrun is between 8-12hrs round trip of some hard driving through northern californias back roads. BTW the loco in Datslocos comes from the way we drive not just us being crazy about datsuns. weve had people turn around and leave because they couldn't handle it or keep up. we don't do it on purpose that's just how we have fun, but once we do get separated whom ever is up at the front of the pack is obligated to pull over and wait for the rest

sorry i didn't realize i was just rambling on.......

Any one near Denmarkboy who wants to lend a hand and be apart of something great please contact him. it would be nice to have some new Datslocos recruits wrenching on this thing kinda like a said before about helping eachother out when a ride is down. Id like to consider Denmarkboy the head honcho of Datslocos Oregon chapter.......if hes up to it, i think it would be safe to name him president of the Oregon guys..... :hyper: :hyper:

• Like 5

Geee man , i feel under qualified for the task ! i dont have any presidential qualities .

However I do love datsuns , and I do love to go fast in datsuns ! I try to give back to the datsuns community .

if that is enough to qualify , I would be proud to represent !

All three of those qualities Are perfect exAmples of what Datslocos is about. We all love datsuns, we drive the shit out of our vehicles , And give the datsun community a great show every year. You sound qualified to me........

• Like 3

20141118_232854_zpsgctpbymq.jpg

I don't have knobs tho.. delete plat I'll leave there.. I picked this thing up for 50 bucks for my self..

This would be way cooler for this truck!

If you'd like it it's here.

very cool , All parties involved thank you for the donation

the truck is going to be factory white , i can get you the paint code . not sure if there are a bunch of white codes . but there can't be very many .

• Like 2

All three of those qualities Are perfect exAmples of what Datslocos is about. We all love datsuns, we drive the shit out of our vehicles , And give the datsun community a great show every year. You sound qualified to me........

thanks man , I cant wait to see how many local datsuns locos I can recruit to roll the Datslocos style !

• Like 2