2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted stock. In addition, I'll ( donate) recover the bench seat. 

Sweet! I was going to suggest they check with you or Steve.  Maybe he'd feel like doing the carpets. 

If you're in Oregon City, who owns the Datsuns on Halsey just west of 122nd?  I thought they were yours.

• Like 2

Sweet! I was going to suggest they check with you or Steve.  Maybe he'd feel like doing the carpets. 

If you're in Oregon City, who owns the Datsuns on Halsey just west of 122nd?  I thought they were yours.

I dont know---I moved 2 years ago.......

• Like 1

I'm in Oregon City---I'm sure someone makes it up this way. Maybe Draynor or H5Wagon on a regular basis. Put it out there and see Glad I can help!

That's to funny , I could of sent it to ya last night , eagle_Adam was just here . he will be here again next week and I know he is takin a truck back so I will have him drop it off to you .

• Like 4

Does this mean Datslocos is going to Canby??!! :frantics:

I know i plan on making it out there..........

maybe we can plan a funrun since we will be out there........................DATSLOCOS STYLE :devil: :devil: :devil:

• Like 4

You would have to drive a shit long ways from the fairgrounds just to get to somewhere that isn't  in the middle of a desolate hay field.  

not really , we could go north thru Oregon city and cruise the willamette river north towards the gorge , that a pretty cool drive . 

really?? I always pictured Oregon with a lot of mountains and nice winding roads........

its actually about 60% high desert and volcano's  and 40% trees and ocean . best of both worlds !  And the bonus is winding roads connect them all . 

• Like 4

oh iwas planning on that

Thats awesome , trust me dude i am sure along the way i am going to  wish i had more help. And i am sure there are lots of people that would like to help out , its just not realistic for everyone to be able to contribute . i just hope whom ever gets it doesnt just sell it !

• Like 5

Since this is a fund raiser, I really think it needs to be done in a way that will appeal to the most people.  If it's slammed and completely ratty, you won't get near as many people buying tickets.  If it's in nice shape and can be used to haul and drive daily, even a single mom might buy a ticket just to have a decent vehicle.  Ratsun style is cool, but we also want people with money to buy tickets.  :)

That's just my 2 cents on the truck style.  Either way, Bluehandsinc.com/bluehandsvideo will be donating a front disc brake kit and wheel spacers so that it can run stock rims. 

• Like 17