2015 CANBY TRUCK

denmarkboy

Because it's to ironic not to mention. 

Rick was actually the one who installed the steering, front suspension and brakes. Not me. 

Ironic?? Do you even understand what that word even means??   

BECAUSE <,, The pictures you posted were from MARCH 14th !!   Even the most helpless of retards Well except those guys that liked your post  could probably understand that is  a full 3 months before it was raffled off

Yeah why would the guys who were there every day ever think of tightening the nuts,,,,,,,,,, yeah silly me ,, what was i thinking.??

You win

Lesson learned on my part

• Like 2
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was my fault , I was told that they would be putting dust covers on the tie rods, so why tighten them before that happens? Was also told it would be and was aligned, and who ever aligned it didn't tighten them either. This is old news and needs to have this fucked up thread locked, and I am really tired of getting shit about that fucking truck. The people that thought that was the greatest build ever , STILL do not want to hear the truth

• Like 2

right...

tumblr_nqq0k2QT4c1ssw0m8o1_500.png

honesty respect his privacy .. none of us would wanna walk that path 

I was trying to buy some parts off him, but he hasn't logged back in since September.  I know he's had some health issues...is he giving up Datsuns?

texting works but i know hes limited in being able to respond .

Hey guys, I know we all wish Al well !   I just want to let you know that he didn't really want his health to be public knowledge, & ask that until he says otherwise, we all keep the subject to ourselves. 

this x100000^

Oh,,,,,,,,,,, i shoulda put it in my wifes asshole .

lol lighten up ... all our cars have issues man .... its a proven in our personalities... thanks for still not stopping by... you gettingon phixius level now 

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Good morning to everyone. I am here to bring news that should be brought to light. I personally have nothing to gain or lose from this, other than the possibility of losing a premier Datsun show in the NW. You can check my username, I have been here forever, and have been with DatsunsNW since the founding. I have my own little corners of the internet where I am usually dwelling, so alas not much time for Ratsun in my life.

Money collected from the raffle was never given to the school. Denmarkboy collected and never paid up. The parts donated, the work donated, the tickets bought, only went to him.