Its only a 4door......

EastBay521

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More homework before I worry about color. its so close to being ready!! finally put time aside to start reading wish me luck

You the fuck reads these days......

.......moar oics!!

:P 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I think you dumped this in the wrong thread..

Have you made Eleanor run yet?! ;)

no ive been looking for a s14 tranny so i can run a crank sensor. i thought it could be bypassed since my buddy is running a zx trans on his 98 s14 swap but i cant find what i need to do it and his harness is alittle different than mine so i didnt think it was a good idea to copy it. but i found out the engine may have to be removed for it to be registered. asshole cop went into my friend yard where i was storing it and pretty much went through the car and now it has to be inspected when applying for registration instead of just a vin verification. it pretty much just needs exhaust and tires beside actually gettin it started. s14 5speeds are hard to come by around here. i search cl as much as i check out whats new on here..

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ive lost motivation. Ive really been thinking about selling it and dumping the money into my truck. too much shit goin on and life isn't always so nice. I pushed her out into the sun yesterday and saw the potential in her again, had 2 people stop and ask if she was for sale. I don't want to get rid of her but I need less to worry about and more space here at the house. I don't know what to do. right now im thinking of waiting until rats with dats is over with and hopefully that will give me the motivation I need to finish.

• Like 1

Ive lost motivation. Ive really been thinking about selling it and dumping the money into my truck. too much shit goin on and life isn't always so nice. I pushed her out into the sun yesterday and saw the potential in her again, had 2 people stop and ask if she was for sale. I don't want to get rid of her but I need less to worry about and more space here at the house. I don't know what to do. right now im thinking of waiting until rats with dats is over with and hopefully that will give me the motivation I need to finish.

Don't give up, looks like you got it running.
  • Like 1
  • 3 months later...

So ive been thinking about this one alot lately and yesterday I figured its time to stop thinking about it and actually do something. I uncovered her last night when I got home to remember where I left off. Put the fuel rail back on and cranked it. Each time I crank it over i can here it fore on 2 cylinders and thats it... with starting fluid it will stay running until the fluid is gone. Idk. Our monthly meet is tonight so ive got some brain picking todo

• Like 1