Its only a 4door......

EastBay521

It's actually a great time to sell a 510,, it is definitely a sellers market right now,,guys are way overpaying for them right now, prices may go up in future but cash in now and you can make alot more decisions what to do with all the profits in good time.

i had quite a few guys trying to sell their junk to buy my almost completely stock lizard mobile for a price i thought was waaaay too high. one month it was gone

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^^Excactly this....

No worries guys this is the first dime so im sure its likely to stay I just wanted to laugh since I usually come on after I smoke.....

I attempted to fire it up today but the ecu wasn't powering the fuel pump. So I hooked it up to the ignition and found a couple leaks in the lines I will address tomorrow, plus get a few fuel injection hose clamp as I made the mistake of using the clamps that came with the fuel filter and go from there.

• Like 2

So last night I tried again and found im not getting power to the distributor nor the 2plugs that go in to it. Also found a couple of cut wires on the way that seem alittle suspect.gona look for a s14wiring diagram and see if the helps.stay tuned

• Like 2

Fucking headache

e3_zpst3okorxg.jpg

still no power at the distributor but think im missing a ground on from the harness to this http://www.nicoclub.com/FSM/240sx/1995/EL.pdfon page 202. also thought this looked a little suspect but im not sure if you guys can see what it is in the pic. thick wire whish i was assuming to be power for the dizzy but splits into 2 wires and possibly a 3rd?

e1_zpsvvdpuzwe.jpg

Here is another similar looking wire that has been cut before everything splits before the fuel injectors

e4_zpswpvruyvq.jpg

I cut into both of the think ones to see if im getting power even though i probably shouldnt have but nothin.

e2_zpszaqn77hu.jpg

i know i still have some homework todo. the nice thing is i can take a 2 minute drive instead of an hour to put hands on it, i am thankful for that.

• Like 2

Pontiacs aren't better than dimes, SORRY!

Lol only if it were a later model gto with a 6litre.but I really cant wait to drive the bastard

No........not even then.......

• Like 1

I fuckin love it!

I just don't really love the car yet. My truck is a different story. that fuckers is staying until stolen or totaled...

I was gona go buy new calipers for the thing tonight after dinner but we came out to the window smashed. only took her purse which had like $100, her prescription glasses and her make up..

So ive got some homework todo. I was told that since mmy swap came from an automatic the power wire the goes the dizzy needs to be tapped into the one of the wires that goes to the maf or somethin. But the person who told me couldnt remember excactly which wire to tap into but atleast now I have a better idEa of what im lookin for