Its only a 4door......

EastBay521

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We spoke about the car on the phone before I made the deal for the 510 but the weekend I was supposed to go look at it I couldn't get ahold of him and found the 510 on cl. im planning to give him a call in 2 weeks when I see how my financial situation is if he still has it ill more than likely pick it up. if not that's money for the 510.

15 years ago I could go buy a dime for $900 and people would GIVE you enough parts to damn near build another dime.......

.............those were the days.........

I picked mine up for $750.......running.............

...................15years ago............

• Like 1

Hainz......you're still talking about 521s.......

.....this is a 4dr 510......

They cost more..........

................if you can get me one as cheap as you say I'll come pick it up!!

15 years ago I could go buy a dime for $900 and people would GIVE you enough parts to damn near build another dime.......

.............those were the days.........

I picked mine up for $750.......running.............

...................15years ago............

this was about the same time. around 98 i think i was about 5years old

9aadb800-c1a5-43ca-8e71-9dd384ce5fe3_zps

0ab78642-963c-4c44-9f72-1941aaeeef04_zps

• Like 1

You should have one.....

Just my opinion.....this is not a bad deal.....

Seems like all you need is a trans.....you have the KA....looks like most of the trim and lights are there....

.....couple seats and.....

BAM!!

Daily that bitch :thumbup:  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Apparently you can fit a 280zx tranny on that KA......just need a different bell housing.....

Dottieblue did his......threw me off first time I saw it......

I have run this setup on the past.  I used a NAPS-Z bell housing so that the transmission is oriented correctly.  I seem to recall that one of the mounting bolts doesn't line up, but other than that it works just fine.

• Like 2

Kinda a thread jack but it's not ment that way.

Is the color on the front drivers fender stock orange color?? Before you paint it with primer,, we have been looking for a straight pumpkin orange drivers fender for 4 years.   If you could hold off painting it,,  i could trade you a very nice one and maybe some other junk you might need (for this or your 521)  if i have it.   If we held off till Canby maybe i could get someone to bring fender up and i could ship the one we have down to you.. 

Maybe just leave it orange even if you body work rest of car till June to think about it.

If it is funky respray ,, disregard this whole thing

:)

Oh and my opinion is forget the whole  wagon thing ,, they are dorky .

Do it East bay 521 (Big Earl), I'll help out as much as I can, you know I'm all ways down to help and get another Datsooon back on the road. This dime fell in good hands.

Thank you big brother you know your help is always appreciated.

Kinda a thread jack but it's not ment that way.

Is the color on the front drivers fender stock orange color?? Before you paint it with primer,, we have been looking for a straight pumpkin orange drivers fender for 4 years.   If you could hold off painting it,,  i could trade you a very nice one and maybe some other junk you might need (for this or your 521)  if i have it.   If we held off till Canby maybe i could get someone to bring fender up and i could ship the one we have down to you.. 

Maybe just leave it orange even if you body work rest of car till June to think about it.

If it is funky respray ,, disregard this whole thing

:)

Oh and my opinion is forget the whole  wagon thing ,, they are dorky .

i wasnt planning on painting it. was just gona give it a wet sand to get the blue off of it. and alot  of the car appears to be rattle can but i will double check the fender for you.

• Like 1

Today i was finally able to make a little progress on the car. wasnt much but something is better than nothing

20141025_105711_zpsdfe0ea39.jpg

mounted the rear lights

20141025_105741_zps0ef793b5.jpg

20141025_105722_zpsaa5ef572.jpg

out with the old

20141025_125746_zpsb824353d.jpg

in with the new

20141025_125757_zps3cfb7c93.jpg

ready for the KA

Bananahamuck the front fender is not original paint.........

• Like 4