Its only a 4door......

EastBay521

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if it's the tranny or clutch. Makes a funny sound when you shift and sometimes will do the same thing if taking off and will not let you go into gear. I'm going to drop the tranny tonight and have a look. I really hope I don't need to pull the tranny from the truck for this

you linked and they found your account

Exactly why i haven't touched my account since that crap began. I'm afraid exactly that will happen. My pics are still up as of now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Dude!  I'm so glad you got her back on the road!  She looks great!  I'm sure I mentioned this, but I hope you fixed my screw up on the rear brakes with no rubber lines.  Looks like Eleanor is having some fun again!  If you make it up to Washington, I still have a few parts leftover, and I'm pretty sure the rear seat is up in my rafters somewhere. ;)

• Like 1

Dude!  I'm so glad you got her back on the road!  She looks great!  I'm sure I mentioned this, but I hope you fixed my screw up on the rear brakes with no rubber lines.  Looks like Eleanor is having some fun again!  If you make it up to Washington, I still have a few parts leftover, and I'm pretty sure the rear seat is up in my rafters somewhere. ;)

Meet at Canby perhaps

• Like 2

Nope still no rubber lines but i did have to replace a hard line rear left because it was rubbing on the control arm and i lost brakes in traffic on my way to work one day. Do you have any old pictures of her?

Meet at Canby perhaps

its been in the back of my mind. i had my gf take the time off just in case