Its only a 4door......

EastBay521

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also had to make it easier to sand blast..............

A friends old dog house.

s_zps77r2fplf.jpg

sd_zpsm4tyaeoe.jpg

He also had some plexiglass sittin in his garage

dt_zpsbsza14ne.jpg

A few quick holes for your arms

asdfv_zpsw4q3zqdm.jpg

For the hoses

as_zpsux9aosjk.jpg

Perhaps an easier way to recollect blasting media..

asx_zpsvu1oftr8.jpg

dac_zpsnrdm6pgy.jpg

a_zpsy0hdavjk.jpg

Even put some light in ther just in case

i_zps22shxi6y.jpg

And it got put to use today

ascs_zpsfdymfx5m.jpg

ve_zps4uaxljmx.jpg

aaq_zps7ktt6aza.jpg

• Like 11
  • 2 weeks later...

I traded $150USD in return for this bastard....

sak_zpsue2c0w1s.jpg

same idea as the can am box. never looked into it but i was told the canam box was the same price and this and doesnt dome with a kick panel nor these little pin and connector bs. not sure how true it is thats just what i was told but i thought this was pretty cool

kw_zpsxvz4cs9r.jpg

ks_zpsz4tzti9d.jpg

n_zpsjpgiqxhg.jpg

mw2_zps4nmy0n6z.jpg

even has a place to hold the ecu

mq_zpsuij0n6gq.jpg

w_zpstfoqfiic.jpg

kq_zpsvjonfmyj.jpg

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

I definitely want to see a few pics of that kick panel installed. And once you have it in, let us know if it sticks out annoyingly or anything. I'm digging the pink! I'm rebuilding my S13 engine right now and painted it vibrant purple. I call it "statutory grape". Every engine I rebuild gets that. I consider it my underhood signature.

Sweet car man, keep it up.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

pics of the purple? ive been busy these past few weekends so no updates.. there was a complete s14 in pnp the other day so I went and got every nut and bolt off of that motor that I might need so this weekend I plan on getting the intake manifold on hopefully get started on the wiring. and I hid the exhaust mani from that s14 in pnp will go pik it up hopefully if its ther when I get an extra coin. on the other hand I just got back from camping in Pismo this weekend and saw a geo metro and a bone stock 2wd yota truck reeking havoc in the dunes and really inspired me to get this thing air born.

pics of the purple? ive been busy these past few weekends so no updates.. there was a complete s14 in pnp the other day so I went and got every nut and bolt off of that motor that I might need so this weekend I plan on getting the intake manifold on hopefully get started on the wiring. and I hid the exhaust mani from that s14 in pnp will go pik it up hopefully if its ther when I get an extra coin. on the other hand I just got back from camping in Pismo this weekend and saw a geo metro and a bone stock 2wd yota truck reeking havoc in the dunes and really inspired me to get this thing air born.

S14 exhaust manifold will not clear the steering box.

I don't have any good pics of the ka on my phone, but here's my Z24 that I did a few years back. Not everything is purple this time, just the block and maybe I will paint a few accent pieces. I have a few ideas for the valve cover as well. But anyways, I present statutory grape!

060211182733.jpg

060211182747.jpg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

So i thought i needed to order hoses but i finally got around to doing some homework and found this thread  so now i dont think i even need the ones i thought i did. im thinking friday morning ill be down in stockton getting this taken care of. Once hoses are taken care of intake can be bolted up, harness can be wired in and ready to fire up. hopefully....

http://zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=544846

• 2 months later...

No not really. I think its ready to turn over I finished wiring shit up except fans(hope im not forgettin anything) just need oil n gas which is going to happen tomorrow after work. oh yea the car is now down the street from me. so I don't have to drive 90 min to go work on it,so now ill be on it after work now.

• Like 2